- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable
Connects a Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS3, Xbox 360 or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV/display source. It combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, this heavy-duty 28AWG cable is triple-shielded with solid copper conductors & corrosion-resistant gold-plated solid metal-shielding. ULTRA Series cables are made from premium materials for a pro-grade output. It allows for a shared internet connection among compatible devices, without extra wiring. Unique color-coded molds & backwards compatibility ensure easy installs.
- Connects a standard HDMI device to an HDTV/other standard HDMI device
- Shared internet connection for compatible devices without extra wiring
- Triple-shielded 28AWG cable with solid copper conductors & gold-plated solid metal shielded connectors
- Backwards compatible with earlier HDMI standards
- Supports 3D, Ethernet channel, ARC, 1440p, 1080p & 4K@50/60 (2160p) Ultra HD resolution
- Supports transfer rates of at least 18Gbps & 240/480Hz increased refresh rates
- Supports 48-Bit deep color, HDCP compliant & True HD-Dolby 7.1
Devices with standard HDMI ports, like an HDTV, Blu-Ray player, PS3, Xbox 360, Apple TV, Roku, Boxee, PC, Mac, stereo, monitor & projector
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a compatible device
HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing
Official HDMI adopter licensed by HDMI Licensing, LLC (see our certificate above)
Becomes blury on some parts of my projector. My projector is 120 inches. Good price for the cable. Might be better quality on a lower screen size. Overall it does an okay job.Published 2 days ago by Elvis Sabic
Is doing great on it's second TV. Cheaper than you'd get it for in the store.Published 6 days ago by Smart Shopper
This cable is too long and doesn't work between all devices. I don't know how the cable, the laptop and the TV all follow the same standard, and then they turn out to be... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Boyan Ivanov Bonev