1,559 Reviews
 (1,367)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, and I like the end connectors
OK, not much you can say about a cable, unless you get one that is bad or "flakey" from a problem with the shield, as we read from a previous posting.

I recently upgraded my HDTV system and now have a HDTV, Blue-ray, and Receiver that supports the HDMI 1.3 spec. This spec enables new high bandwidth features previously not supported in older HDMI cables and...
Published on February 8, 2009 by Dr. A. King

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is a little low
I bought this cable due to the high reviews and good price. HDMI being a digital signal, will either work or not, it doesn't degrade the signal, so I figured it would be okay as long as they worked the first shot.

Problem #1: When running this cable from my PS3 down to my bigscreen I discovered that if I ran the cable through the back of the entertainment...
Published on January 30, 2009 by Matt

‹ Previous | 192 93 94156 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 22, 2012
This review is from: Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (10 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard] (Personal Computers)
works just as promised.could have spent more with the same result. shame we cannot make these products in the USA

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, March 22, 2012
High end cable that is well constructed. Have been using it for about 2 weeks and happy to say I have no issues whatsoever. If I need more in the future, I won't hesitate to purchase this cable again.

5.0 out of 5 stars MediaBridge HDMI Cable, March 22, 2012
Jeff (Stockton, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have puchased various HDMI cables since their original release, and I am very pleased with Mediabridge. The cables are visually appealing, deliver an excellent signal, and I have not experienced a problem in any of the 20+ cables I've purchased. The prices are excellent and the quality exceeds expectations. Using Amazon Prime I can have a cable in two days for 1/5 of the price I would pay at a retail store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will never buy another brand., March 22, 2012
I cannot believe how inexpensive these HDMI cables are. I was a little nervous the quality of sound and picture wouldn't be as good as the "expensive" brands always recommended but I thought I would give it a try considering these were so much cheaper. The quality blew me away. I feel like if anything these are better quality wires and would never even think about buying any other brand. They are thick, sturdy, and don't hit the pocketbook like the other expensive wires do. We just bought a new 60" TV and the technician installing our cable TV was like "Pssshhh throw those away don't use those wires, my wires are more expensive, better quality, and what you bought is just a cheap imitation." Well after his wires wouldn't work and had fuzziness in the picture HE threw his wires away and voila, thankfully I had already purchased these and had them ready to go! Great purchase you won't regret it. I even bought enough to replace all the HDMI wires we already had in the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 22, 2012
Really impressed with the quality of the product. Awesome service too.
Had issues with the Cable bought from Best buy for double the price of this, This is one is way better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, March 21, 2012
This 10' Mediabridge Ultra Series High Speed HDMI cable was purchased to connect my 3D Blu-ray player to my 3D television. Upon receiving this product, my concerns about length and quality were completely allayed. The cable appears to be very well-made and sends a perfectly clean signal to my television. We are able to enjoy both 3D and 2D Blu-ray movies as well as streaming movies with the help of this cable. The price of this cable was less than half that of the big box stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, March 21, 2012
The product performs just as it was advertised. Definitely enough length for what I needed. Now if I want to upgrade to a 3D tv, I won't have to worry about a better hdmi cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best HDMI cables, March 20, 2012
Extremely happy with these HDMI cables. I bought 3. The build quality of the cable is amazing. You can not find a better cable for the price. I am willing to bet that you will not be able to find a better cable within the $30-$60 range.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI HIGH SPEED CABLE WITH ETHERNET, March 20, 2012
GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE ALONG WITH FAST SERVICE. IT DOES EVERTHING AS ADVERTISED. A NECESSARY ITEM FOR OPTIMUM 3d PERFORMANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 18, 2012
I purchased the Mediabridge Ultra cables to use between my 3D blue-ray player and A/V receiver, and from that receiver to a Samsung 3D plasma TV. While I can't vouch for the audio return feature, the cables passed the 3D signals perfectly. I'm well pleased with the products.

‹ Previous | 192 93 94156 | Next ›