5.0 out of 5 stars Industrial Strength RCA Subwoofer Cable Splitter
Bought this 'Y' splitter to properly connect my new subwoofer's L/R input jacks to my home theater soundbar's single RCA subwoofer out cable.

Published on February 4, 2011 by MadCarpenter

1.0 out of 5 stars Never got it
Media bridge didn't send me the adapter. No responses from them on sending out a new one. Fail on both ends from these guys.
Published 14 months ago by Darth N

5.0 out of 5 stars Industrial Strength RCA Subwoofer Cable Splitter, February 4, 2011
This review is from: Mediabridge ULTRA Series RCA Y-Adapter (12 Inches) - 1-Female to 2-Male for Digital Audio or Subwoofer (Personal Computers)

It's built to last, with extra heavy duty cable and snug fitting RCA connectors. It is a bit stiff however, and might make it difficult to push your subwoofer tight to the wall, as it does not bend as easily as a flimsy cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Y-Adapter, April 24, 2012
I ordered this Y-adapter to be used with one of my subwoofers to attach to the subwoofer cable going to my amplifier. The construction, quality and fitment of the connector is excellent! I have decided that Mediabridge is going to be my "go to" place for all my electronic "connection" needs and will be recommending them to all my family, friends, relatives, associates, etc.!

5.0 out of 5 stars don't believe the hype, May 2, 2013
I use to buy only very expensive cable starting with the letter M. Then I tried mediabridge cable and find that the quality to be just as good and a lot better on the wallet. Now the m word is a Bad word to me. Unless its spelled mediabridge

5.0 out of 5 stars High-quality stereo splitter, May 16, 2011
I've purchased a number of A\V cables from Mediabridge through Amazon and this stereo splitter is just as good as the rest of their product line-up. I needed a stereo splitter to attach a soundbar with only 1 RCA Sub-out jack to my subwoofer with RCA stereo left-right input. Cable is of solid construction, has thicker than expected shielding, and the connections are snug and secure. Don't overpay for Monster Cable or another brand when you can get what you need from Mediabridge for a fraction of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN EXPECTED, July 2, 2011
Many Times Better Than Expected - This product is "A Little Meaty" as I have seen it described.
Meaning it's a really good "Thick Cable" with good shielding underneath.
I was just expecting another cable, but was surprised to see what was in the box.
If this is what you need - Get It, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, September 17, 2011
Matthew D. Anderson (Garland, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I use this adapter on my SVS 20-39PC subwoofer and it works great. I now get at least a 2 to 3db boost in the sub output. I have a Mediabridge subwoofer cable that I am using with this and it works fine too.

5.0 out of 5 stars rca y adapter, August 8, 2011
Cable seems to be made equally well as the their subwoofer cable, which I'm using. Got this to split that into two inputs for a polk 10 inch powered sub. Seems well shielded, connections are tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what you need!, February 21, 2014
For quite awhile I've been buying Mediabridge products as an alternative to other high-end manufactuers, including Monster. I have to say that once again I've been thoroughly satisfied with the Y-Adapter I needed while hooking up my Klipsch Subwoofer. Sure, I could have used the LFE function and let it join L and R through the circuit, but the old-school part of me likes a split signal.

Quality - Perfect
Feel - Solid
Sound - Exceptional

Buy this product, as well as other Mediabridge items. You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior Quality Again, April 29, 2014
I bought this because i needed a splitter for my sub-woofer. My sub is very high end, and the company that makes it recommended a splitter (no need to go into details). They advised that they have splitters to sell, and I told them that my RCA cable was from Mediabridge, and that I liked it. They even told me that it was high quality, that it was a good choice, and that I should go ahead and buy it. I did, and again, not disappointed at all. Since my first Mediabridge purchase, this has been my go to company for all my electronics accessories needs. Great job Mediabridge! Did I mention I spent four years installing commercial A/V equipment for major companies, and this is the best quality that I have used?

5.0 out of 5 stars better than Monster, April 8, 2014
I like the flexibility. The overmold quality is excellant. The connectors are tight, but not so tight they rip off part of the mating connector on my receiver. This is one of the Monster traits I really hate. Pulled the subwoofer connector apart on my Flagship Yamaha receiver. It's good to have a tight fit so it doesn't accidentally disconnect, but a permanent connection isn't what I am after. Also when you try twisting and wiggling to get off the barrel unscrews on the connector. I am making Mediabridge my source for cables.

Russ Norman, Warwick, RI