Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 4, 2011
Bought this 'Y' splitter to properly connect my new subwoofer's L/R input jacks to my home theater soundbar's single RCA subwoofer out cable.

It's built to last, with extra heavy duty cable and snug fitting RCA connectors. It is a bit stiff however, and might make it difficult to push your subwoofer tight to the wall, as it does not bend as easily as a flimsy cable.
on April 24, 2012
I ordered this Y-adapter to be used with one of my subwoofers to attach to the subwoofer cable going to my amplifier. The construction, quality and fitment of the connector is excellent! I have decided that Mediabridge is going to be my "go to" place for all my electronic "connection" needs and will be recommending them to all my family, friends, relatives, associates, etc.!
on May 16, 2011
I've purchased a number of A\V cables from Mediabridge through Amazon and this stereo splitter is just as good as the rest of their product line-up. I needed a stereo splitter to attach a soundbar with only 1 RCA Sub-out jack to my subwoofer with RCA stereo left-right input. Cable is of solid construction, has thicker than expected shielding, and the connections are snug and secure. Don't overpay for Monster Cable or another brand when you can get what you need from Mediabridge for a fraction of the price.
on May 2, 2013
I use to buy only very expensive cable starting with the letter M. Then I tried mediabridge cable and find that the quality to be just as good and a lot better on the wallet. Now the m word is a Bad word to me. Unless its spelled mediabridge
on July 2, 2011
Many Times Better Than Expected - This product is "A Little Meaty" as I have seen it described.
Meaning it's a really good "Thick Cable" with good shielding underneath.
I was just expecting another cable, but was surprised to see what was in the box.
If this is what you need - Get It, you will not be disappointed.
on April 29, 2014
I bought this because i needed a splitter for my sub-woofer. My sub is very high end, and the company that makes it recommended a splitter (no need to go into details). They advised that they have splitters to sell, and I told them that my RCA cable was from Mediabridge, and that I liked it. They even told me that it was high quality, that it was a good choice, and that I should go ahead and buy it. I did, and again, not disappointed at all. Since my first Mediabridge purchase, this has been my go to company for all my electronics accessories needs. Great job Mediabridge! Did I mention I spent four years installing commercial A/V equipment for major companies, and this is the best quality that I have used?
on September 17, 2011
I use this adapter on my SVS 20-39PC subwoofer and it works great. I now get at least a 2 to 3db boost in the sub output. I have a Mediabridge subwoofer cable that I am using with this and it works fine too.
on February 21, 2014
For quite awhile I've been buying Mediabridge products as an alternative to other high-end manufactuers, including Monster. I have to say that once again I've been thoroughly satisfied with the Y-Adapter I needed while hooking up my Klipsch Subwoofer. Sure, I could have used the LFE function and let it join L and R through the circuit, but the old-school part of me likes a split signal.

Quality - Perfect
Feel - Solid
Sound - Exceptional

Buy this product, as well as other Mediabridge items. You won't be sorry.
on February 19, 2014
We are attaching external speakers to our new-to-us HD flat screen. The female end did not work in the only audio hole on the back of the TV that it fit. We bought this Y-adapter (and also had to find an 1/8-inch to RCA coupler to add to this Y-adapter.) All works well now. We've just had it a couple of days but anticipate no problems. It arrived a day earlier than promised.
on April 20, 2014
This is the type of cable every one should have in their connection. I will never have to replace this cable ever again. Very strong and durable and a great conductor of the sound quality i was looking for with a reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone if you care about the type of cable to put in your equipment. Don't hook up your favorite equipment with some crappy cord by Mediabridge products they are really great..