1,154 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure Fit
Published on May 22, 2010 by Sherwood Peterson

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok.
The female end is a little too tight for my usb drive.
It is somewhat inconvenient because I connect and disconnect it every day.
But not too bad.
Published on June 16, 2012 by B. EOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure Fit, May 22, 2010
Sherwood Peterson (Westminster, CO USA) - See all my reviews
I bought and used this 6" extension cable to get into tight areas for Medical IT computer equipment. Works Perfectly as intended! Holds a very heavy 8gb Military secure Thumb Drive (about a finger length) on the female end superbly without it even having a chance to wiggle free any which way. Excellent product! Highly Recommend above other 6" extension cables as I have tried all of them. This is the best 6" extension cable on the market today for its intended purpose which is to hold your device SECURELY locked in place while you plug the male end of the cable in place on the Main Board (or Motherboard). Female end fits perfectly for all systematically designed USB devices needing its extension.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice USB 2.0 extention cable for a reasonable price., August 25, 2009
This review is from: Mediabridge USB 2.0 - USB Extension Cable (6 Feet) - A Male to A Female with Gold-Plated Contacts (Personal Computers)
I came across this particular USB 2.0 cable when I was trying to find an extension cable for my logitech bluetooth radio. Most of the cables I came across were either white (I wanted black), too short, or too expensive for how much I felt was conscionable to spend on a simple USB cable. Then I found this cable. It is 6 feet long which is long enough for most applications, has male-to-female connectors (makes it behave as an extension cable versus a normal connection cable), and it is black. Not to mention it's priced right.

Although I have not tested specifics such as data transmission rate, I doubt most people care about those sort of details. Most people want to know simply, "Does it work?". The answer is yes, absolutely fine. The build quality is good, not exactly top quality, but it does feel like it is worth more than it's price ($4.99 at the time of this review). The female connector makes a nice solid and tight connection. What more do you need?

If you are looking for an inexpensive, black, 6 foot long USB 2.0 cable that works: this will serve you perfectly and I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, January 30, 2010
This product does just what it says. Was able to extend my usb connection with no problems. High quality product....

5.0 out of 5 stars No lag, full speed, and awesome price, December 3, 2010
I bought this cable to extend the length of a Wi-Fi dongle, so I could get internet in my Bedroom. Just what i wanted and needed, no lag, full-speed, really thick cable to prevent interference, and extremely long cable, plus you cant beat the price of $5.

The only problem i had was that one of the metal edges to the tip was bent, so i just got some pliers and put in back in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value, September 13, 2010
Mike H. (Los Angeles area, USA) - See all my reviews
I have many computers, and have bought many USB cables. This is the best quality USB cable I own, yet it was also the least expensive. I wish I found this sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, November 20, 2010
Great cable. Love it that it allows me some added length for connecting and charging my iPhone. Cables are one place where Apple skimps.

5.0 out of 5 stars True High Speed exension, January 25, 2011
I use this for a number of things, but needed high-speed extension to attach to an external USB drive. File transfer speeds were good

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Extension, January 15, 2011
If you're looking for a reliable USB 2.0 Extension cable made to connect two standard male to female USB cables, made by a reputable cable company, then look no further! This cable is the perfect length(6ft) to connect to pretty much anything on or near your computer desk. If you buy a cable longer than you need, you're just hurting your USB speed, because the longer the cable, the longer the time it takes data to travel through it.(HDMI cable is an exception.) I have purchased many cables from MediaBridge over the years, and I will continue to buy from them because of their competitive price, and quality cable construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 16, 2012
Seth M (Scottsdale, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I have an all in one computer so the USB ports are not in the most convenient locations. The way my computer was designed, the two "front" USBs are on the side and just out of reach. This short cable is the perfect solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here, April 26, 2011
Bought to get my printer connected to my router to share on our network.

Been going strong for a few months now, no problems at all.

Great price, would buy again!

Rate and Discover Movies