5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great price, Great delivery!
Published on September 18, 2009 by Yeo

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
didnt work
Published 5 months ago by laurie conyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great price, Great delivery!, September 18, 2009
Yeo (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mediabridge USB 2.0 - A Male to B Male Cable (10 Feet) - High-Speed with Gold-Plated Connectors - Black (Personal Computers)
I just bought a printer, and as usual, there was no USB cable accompanying it. I looked around for USB cables that were around 6 to 10 feet long because the location of my printer is some way from my laptop. This was one of the most affordable ones that I found and it worked without a hitch. Customers buying USB printer connection cables need to find out if the connection requires a male and female contact point (most of the time it is the case), which is exactly what this cable provides. As expected, when I started printing, scanning, and faxing from my computer, all went well.

I also want to make a small comment about the delivery. I expected this product arrive in the Amazon brown box with the cable in a plastic bag thrown within it. The delivery service was actually great from Amazon, and for better insulation and protection, the cable was shipped in a fitting Mediabridge box within the Amazon brown box. So, unlike some third-party sellers on Amazon, I think that its worth highlighting this to other fellow online shoppers about such positive collateral delivery benefits if purchasing from Mediabridge through Amazon. Hope you found this review useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 6, 2009
Great usb cable, great contruction, good lenght and best of all it works! lol!
No problems, no issues, just plug it in the printer and your set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Merchant!, August 31, 2009
Great merchant! I will do business with this company again! Product was as promised and my order was handled promptly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely pliable, February 27, 2014
I purchased this for my printer as the one I had was getting old and figured time for a new one. Quality is better than I had. It's nicely pliable and doesn't come all bundled up with a twisty tie holding it. It's nicely coiled in a box so there's no kinks to have to try and straighten out. Well pleased with purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy is good, April 17, 2013
This is exactly what I needed to run from my laptop to my DAC to stream music to my audio system. The price is right and everything I purchase from Mediabridge is top quality for a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cable at Great Price, March 15, 2014
I have purchased all types of Mediabridge cables (HDMI, USB, Audio, Ethernet) and all have worked without a problem. Sure beats paying 2 to 3 times more for cables in the local stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediabridge 10ft printer cable, March 4, 2014
B. Zerangue (Lake Charles, LA) - See all my reviews
This cable worked as advertised & solved my printer relocation problem. Price was great, much better than I could find it locally. I highly recommend this cable and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Tricia H (Basking Ridge, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Great product......Great company........Great customer service.....Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars Extended the usefulness of my Laptop, May 28, 2013
H. Wiggins (Winterville, NC) - See all my reviews
Needed a printer cable long enough for my wife to sit on the bed and use her Laptop to print. This cable was perfect and at the right price. I have many Mediabridge cables and they all give excellent service. Can't beat the price and quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second one worked like a charm!, March 1, 2012
I have a Dell V505 for work and needed a longer cable for my laptop. This one rated good and seemed like it would do the trick. When I go to print it acts like it will but just stalls before it ever starts printing. I unplugged this one and put my old cord in and it works fine. This cord is a lot skinner than my old one so there must be something missing that is needed.
Update: Called Metabridge directly and the woman was great on the phone and glady sent out a replacement cord and it seems to work fine! Great customer service and so far a good product! Thanks!