Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 14, 2010
It's a cable and it does what it's supposed to do well and it's inexpensive. What more can I say.
11 comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2013
I have a home recording studio and I have two Midi/USB controllers (keyboard and drum pad). I was using the USB cables that accompanied both devices and noticed that notes would be a half second off when recording. I figured the ferrite cones or the fact that the factory cables weren't USB 2.0 to be the issue. I ordered these to replace both cables and my latency problem went away. #Quality!!
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2012
Needed this for my UPS label printer. It's relatively inexpensive, and it seems like it's good quality (with nicely molded ends), and of course, it works perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone if they needed a 6-foot Type-A to Type-B USB cable.

However, keep in mind, if you're buying this for your printer, just make sure you don't buy one that's too short. 6 feet seems like a lot, but it's really not! If your printer isn't on the same table/desk as your computer, then you probably should be looking at the 10-foot or 15-foot models instead.
I am not sure why anyone would buy ANY cable from a box store. The stores will put the cable in a pretty box and then charge you 5X the price you could buy them on Amazon. The Mediabridge USB Printer cable is a perfect example - it works great and offers all of the performance of the MUCH more expensive cables that are offered at the retail stores. Mediabridge offers gold plated connection that work great I am using a set on my printer!

Final Verdict - I would recommend never buying any type of cable at a box store - there is money to saved!

5 Stars
on March 3, 2010
These cables by Mediabridge are realistically priced and quality made. When you look at at stores like Best Buy and see what they charge for cables, you realize the tremendous markup. Have used 3 different cables from them-HDMI, coaxial and printer cable- all worth the price.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2014
I recently purchased a Woo Audio WA7 headphone amp/DAC combo which, unfortunately, did not come with any USB cables. The cables lying around my house all sounded very noisy and had background noise when there was supposed to be silence, especially at higher volumes.

I bought the Mediabridge USB cable after I noticed how cheap it was compared to other "audiophile grade" cables, hoping that for $8 it was worth a gamble before splurging on more expensive cables. Just received the cable today and have been listening to it for a couple hours now and all of my previous issues with noise in the cable were solved!

Long story short: great USB cable for all your USB audio needs! Well shielded and cheap.
on March 24, 2010
I use a Canon classImage printer which didn't come with a printer cable, so I ordered this one online seeing as it was very inexpensive and Amazon Prime gave me free shipping. The printer cable came very quickly and worked perfectly with my printer. No complaints!
on September 29, 2010
There isn't much to say. It works! So there you have it. :]

I'll update if anything goes bad.
on September 18, 2010
There isn't much I can say... it is a cable. It works at a fantasic price.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2011
I ordered this cable as a replacement for my HP Photosmart Printer. It arrived in very secure packaging and it perfect condition. The length is great and it connected to my computer perfectly. The cable seems pretty sturdy and it does it's job well. I chose the 2 day shipping and it actually arrived in 1 day so I was very pleased at how fast I got it.