Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (25 Feet) - Individually Hand-Tested - High-Speed Supports 4K, Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard] - (Part# 91-02X-25B )
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on March 17, 2012
The price on this was outstanding. I went with this one over an even cheaper HDMI cable -- one I own a shorter version of. Largely, it seemed like the build-quality might be slightly better than the cheap one. And it is decent quality. It came packaged fairly well.

Only problem? It didn't work on any of my devices. So back to the even more cheap-o cable I go. Defective product gets one star.

Edit: While I've already returned this product through Amazon, the company did take a proactive approach to addressing my concerns. That gets an extra star, because I'm a big fan of companies who do that. That service also means I'm likely to try Mediabridge products in the future.
55 comments|17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2015
I thought Mediabridge is all about quality, and the truth is, I like pretty all their products so far except this one. Their HDMI seems to be made cheap. It's not as thick as Amazon Basics, and the connection is fuzzy and not steady. I have to wiggle the connection once a while to get video signal. Note that I know this is the HDMI cable issue because once I switch it to Amazon Basics, then the problem is gone again.

It's still functional, just that every time I adjust the TV angle, I will have to re-plug the HDMI in order for image to show up. What a pain. Hopefully Mediabridge can improve their quality control on their HDMI.
on October 4, 2014
Does not work in 3840x2160 60hz rez. with a Nvidia GTX 970 HDMI 2.0 and a Samsung HU658550 UHD TV.
It works in 1080P during the bios post and windows boot screen. But then I get no signal at desktop.
It may be a length or bandwidth issue.
on May 13, 2016
This cable has significant interference issues. I used it on my Vive virtual reality headset; three other HDMI cables I tried (by different manufacturers) worked great, while this one caused little white dancing pixels on the screen. I threw it away.
on May 25, 2014
This cable works great on my Apple TV (2nd generation). It DOES NOT work on my Xbox 360, Sony Blu-Ray player or a Sherwood Blu-Ray player. It's connected to an Insignia TV and like I said out of all the HDMI devices I own the only one that gets a signal is the Apple TV. I will have to pull this out of the wall and try something else...
on August 24, 2012
I bought this cable for setting up HomeTheater in my basement and the novice that I am I didn't realize that display was only 1080i and not 1080p. My friend came by this weekend and we tried troubleshooting all the components (PS3, Yamaha receiver and Optoma projector) and resetting everything to factory defaults and still unsuccessful. I opened a ticket with Yamaha thinking it had to do with receiver and Yamaha level 2 tech asked if I tried PS3->Optoma and got 1080p. I said yes and then he asked me "did you try all cables", I laughed at him and tried, to my surprise it was this stupid cable. Cable is well build but I am giving 2 stars for their QA and the pain I had to go through.
on September 24, 2013
The product was good, however just after a month of use. 9ne end of the wire is not working properly! One end is connected to the tv and second is to my laptop (which I take out oretty often). However. The golden hdmi is not messed up but the wire going from that end is. If I even touch the wire at the end of the laptop connect, the hdmi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, so I am unable to use my laptop beacause I do move it a lot and it keeps disconnecting. I connected that end to the tv and since then it has been working because I havent toucheed the broken end, but if it even gets a slight movement, it disconnects. Huge annoyance and ba d build quality. I am not rough with the wire and only gently take it out. So far, bad experienc
on May 30, 2013
Unfortunately this cable did not work for me... I spent a good two hours trying to get my Surface Pro to recognize that it was connected to my tv with the Mediabridge hdmi cable but nothing worked... rebooting, sound properties in Control Panel(it wouldn't let me update the driver), Playback devices in Volume Mixer... nothing helped it recognize my TV.
However as soon as I switched back to my cheap two dollar 6 foot hdmi cable, I was able to see and hear everything on my computer just fine. I guess it has something to do with the length of the cable or possibly the driver.
The Mediabridge 25 ft hdmi cord seems to be built of good quality so it's too bad it wouldn't work for me... I own and use the Mediabridge wireless N router and it works well, so I do like all of their other products.
on January 22, 2015
Use this on a projector on the ceiling . The plastic cover just before the plug came away from the wires and made a bulge . Every so often I have to mess with the plug to get a single . ( maybe a short?)
on March 8, 2015
Cable appears to be high quality when it is properly connected. I used this cable to wire a ceiling mounted projector to an audio receiver. Both ends of the cable do not "lock" into the HDMI Jacks (on either the receiver or projector) so it can be a little finicky if I bump one of those units. Unfortunately, I did all the wiring and cable management before figuring this out, so I'm stuck with it unless I want to do a bunch of rework. I'm not sure if I just got a faulty cable or if that's just how this cable is.