Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (15 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 29, 2010
I really enjoy the cable, it gives me all that I expect from a budget cable and yet it exceeds it. The durable, well built design exceeds the standards, I would consider that it competes with Monster and the like. Highly recommend this product.
on February 16, 2011
I been using it for a year already for my Xbox 360, Ps3 And Tv's(HD Channels) It's great i never had a problem with it
Very Cheap and I can't tell the difference between Expensive ones that i bought from bestbuy($60)
Save your Money!
on February 26, 2014
I tried to connect my desktop PC (which has a AMD Radeon HD 6800 series graphics card) to my Samsung TV, and there was a black screen on the TV. The computer recognized the TV, but the TV did not recognize the computer. However, the cable did work in connecting my macbook to the TV, so there's that. I then spent the next 2 hours looking for a solution by reinstalling the drivers and seeing if there was something wrong with my graphics card. Nothing worked, EXCEPT when I switched to another hdmi cable (AmazonBasics).

I have had a really irritating experience with this cable: having to return it and order another cable. Cables that receive the top-rated reviews on Amazon should really just be plug-and-play...
on January 8, 2011
I was looking for a 15-foot HDMI cable so I could stream video, audio, and internet directly to the TV from my laptop. This product does exactly what I wanted. Now I can use my 42" hi-def TV as a monitor---all for under $14.00!!!
on September 4, 2015
long enough and does it's job
on April 9, 2010
Received the Mediabridge Ultra Series- 15ft High Speed HDMI Cable - Version 1.3 Category 2 Certified - 1080p - Blu-Ray - PS3 in a timely manner and they work great and the price was a fraction of what stores wanted locally.
on April 5, 2009
These cables are wonderful! They are every bit as capable as the $50 branded cables you see at big box retail. They work flawlessly at 1080p. No problems with PS3 or Xbox 360. Material is obviously quality thick cable.
on March 18, 2009
Great product and great service. Ordered the HDMI cable one day, and received the product the next day...unbelievable. The price was great a lot less than going to a local electronic store and the cable is working great.
on May 6, 2010
Purchased this 15' and a 6' of same brand. Quality is better then expected, and they are Cat 2 certified (required for high speed games). Seen same cables in major stores for much more $$. Get a few...you won't be sorry.
on April 14, 2009
Just as a heads up this cable pushes that it is 1.4 but it is a 1.3 hdmi cable that is "compatible" with 1.4 devices. Good cable but I prefer the one with the nylon shied it's still an ok cable just not version 1.4.