Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antenna - 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux (300 Mbps) [Discontinued Model]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 6, 2014
For a router that looks like it belongs to Captain Kirk, it's pretty awful. I live in a two bedroom apartment and the signal can barely extend to the living room (yes, I have fiddled with ALL settings). Additionally, it completely fails to interface with apple products. My Macbook, my roommates Apple Tv and ipad all experience connectivity issues whereas all of our windows-based products work moderately well, aside from the constantly vanishing wifi signal

EDIT: Wow! apparently it has come to light that this company also sues people for bad reviews and may even post some fake ones of their own....
[...]
1515 comments| 3,123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
I bought this router for my small 2 bedroom home and the connection was crawling more than 25 feet away. The interface left much to be desired as well. Go with a name brand.
2020 comments| 3,246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
This router from Medialink doesn't even deserve the single star I was forced to give it. Worst router I've ever owned, without question. Even at the cost, it's a waste of money.

And on top of it, I see today that Medialink is threatening legal action for users who post negative reviews. I wonder when I'll get my threat letter?
44 comments| 2,247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
I dislike companies that bully the little guy. I won't even say if own the product but any company that threatens a customer for posting a negative review deserves to fail.

I agree with the poster, go with a trusted brand when getting routers. Don't waste your money in this crap.
44 comments| 3,164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
I wouldn't buy this, it is not a good product in my opinion as it does not work well for me.
11 comment| 2,473 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
Twice as expensive as a linksys but with the added benefit of having to constantly restart it so my phone will connect!
Good news is with the amount im walking across the house to reset this thing i can cancel my gym membership!
33 comments| 365 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
Purchased this router and was not satisfied with the performance I was getting out of it. The reviews were amazing but the product failed to live up to them. Returned the item and went with a Linksys and never looked back. I now get MUCH better range and speeds.
44 comments| 767 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
They claimed that setup was simple, but I STILL haven't been able to get several devices to connect to my Medialink.
0Comment| 370 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
This would constantly drop the connection, both wired and wireless. The connection would just disappear, and my computer would say a network cable had been unplugged, and the wifi would cut out. Replaced it within a week.
0Comment| 715 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2014
This router is very unreliable. It is constantly out of service even when my PC is right next to it
0Comment| 347 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse