3,434 Reviews
 (1,762)
 (1,051)

4.0 out of 5 stars Medialink tech support resolved problems
I have to offer a correction to my negative review. I finally called Medialink's technical support number and a technician there gave me some ideas for dealing with the terrible tendency of the router signal to not extend beyond the walls of the room it was situated in. The technician explained that the "automatic" channel option was problematic as it keeps searching for...
Published 4 months ago by Cliff

3,229 of 3,288 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
I bought this router for my small 2 bedroom home and the connection was crawling more than 25 feet away. The interface left much to be desired as well. Go with a name brand.
Published 4 months ago by Joshua Bredeweg

3,229 of 3,288 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Medialink Wireless-N Broadband Router with Internal Antenna - 2.4GHz - 802.11b/g/n - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS X / Linux (300 Mbps) [Discontinued Model] (Personal Computers)

3,098 of 3,155 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Terrible and barely works with Apple products, May 6, 2014
For a router that looks like it belongs to Captain Kirk, it's pretty awful. I live in a two bedroom apartment and the signal can barely extend to the living room (yes, I have fiddled with ALL settings). Additionally, it completely fails to interface with apple products. My Macbook, my roommates Apple Tv and ipad all experience connectivity issues whereas all of our windows-based products work moderately well, aside from the constantly vanishing wifi signal

EDIT: Wow! apparently it has come to light that this company also sues people for bad reviews and may even post some fake ones of their own....
[...]

2,226 of 2,278 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give 0 stars, I would, May 6, 2014
This router from Medialink doesn't even deserve the single star I was forced to give it. Worst router I've ever owned, without question. Even at the cost, it's a waste of money.

And on top of it, I see today that Medialink is threatening legal action for users who post negative reviews. I wonder when I'll get my threat letter?

3,147 of 3,228 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible company making terrible products, May 6, 2014
I dislike companies that bully the little guy. I won't even say if own the product but any company that threatens a customer for posting a negative review deserves to fail.

I agree with the poster, go with a trusted brand when getting routers. Don't waste your money in this crap.

2,462 of 2,526 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, May 6, 2014
I wouldn't buy this, it is not a good product in my opinion as it does not work well for me.

1,795 of 1,847 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Company and Terrible Product, May 6, 2014
This product is almost identical to a far cheaper router by Tenda and apparently the company has taken to THREATENING people with lawsuits who leave negative reviews pointing this out. BRING IT ON GUYS. Anyway, I do not like this router at all and am way happier with my Linksys.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, May 6, 2014
This router is very unreliable. It is constantly out of service even when my PC is right next to it

1.0 out of 5 stars Had mine for three weeks and still can't get it to function properly...., May 6, 2014
They claimed that setup was simple, but I STILL haven't been able to get several devices to connect to my Medialink.

1.0 out of 5 stars Constant issues, ended up replacing it after a week, May 6, 2014
This would constantly drop the connection, both wired and wireless. The connection would just disappear, and my computer would say a network cable had been unplugged, and the wifi would cut out. Replaced it within a week.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfied customer, May 6, 2014
Purchased this router and was not satisfied with the performance I was getting out of it. The reviews were amazing but the product failed to live up to them. Returned the item and went with a Linksys and never looked back. I now get MUCH better range and speeds.

Rate and Discover Movies