- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (December 27, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721605567
- ISBN-13: 978-0721605562
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #615,168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Medical Insurance Made Easy: Understanding the Claim Cycle, 2e 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
To much emphasis on what doctors/physicians do. Not enough emphasis on the fundamentals of billing/coding
Not a very exciting/entertaining read (and understood .... it is medical insurance)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thank you so much for the quick ship and the cheap price. This is so helpful considering these books cost a fortune at the bookstore!Published on February 12, 2010 by Stephanie L. Thompson