Medicated Dog Shampoo: Antifungal, Antibacterial Dog Shampoo - Lather Then Rinse To Soothe Irritation and Strengthen Coat - Pet Shampoo Also Works On Cats and Horses - Best Dog Shampoo For Your Buck
|Sale:||$24.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DAB'LL DO YA: Just a dab of this medicated dog shampoo goes a long way. You'll notice immediately that this super concentrated pet shampoo forms a rich lather. Just let it stand 5-10 minutes, rinse, and presto - your dog, cat or horse has a revitalized coat and is looking and smelling his best.
- ATTACK THE PROBLEM AT THE SOURCE: with 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and 2% Miconazole Nitrate, our specifically formulated dog shampoo goes after bacterial infections as well as things like ring worm that can make your pet miserable and potentially lead to bigger problems down the line. Nip them in the bud by simply applying this shampoo as directed. Yes, this will even work on horses!
- DON'T BE SUCKERED: Some companies out there include all kinds of useless fillers in their products, then charge you an arm and a leg because they know you'll gladly pay whatever it takes to keep your little buddy clean and happy. We created this chlorhexidine shampoo with only the ingredients necessary to disinfect and revitalize your pet's coat. Plus, it has a naturally pleasant scent that both you and your pets will appreciate.
- DISINFECT AND REJUVENATE: What if your dog shampoo medicated the infection, but it left your dog irritated and itchy? The essential oils we include with Nootie dog mange shampoo means your pet's coat will not only be disinfected but cleaned and rejuvenated. You'll be able to see and feel the difference, and your brave little friend will be all the happier! Know a few other furry ones who could do with a good coat cleanse? Use our 3-for-1 promo code and give the gift of a happy pet!
- UP TO SNUFF GUARANTEE: With our solid track record of success, we can say with confidence that Nootie medicated dog shampoo will clear your pet's coat and put a stop to the irritation that's been bothering both of you. If not, just let us know and we'll promptly process your full refund. Ready to revitalize your dog, cat or horse? Just click add to cart, and let your best bud know that help is on the way!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lots of pets suffer from skin irritation that never seems to go away. Maybe you've purchased a few shampoos or topical medications with no luck; maybe this is your first search for a shampoo that could spell relief.
With 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and 2% Miconazole Nitrate, plus a plethora of soothing and regenerating oils and compounds, Nootie Medicated Dog Shampoo is the product to call upon to actually get the job done.
Disinfect and Rejuvenate: If you've used other medicated shampoos in the past, you could be forgiven for thinking that they cause as many problems as they solve. Some of them leave your pet smelling like a chemistry lab; others leave a nasty residue. We specifically formulated our shampoo with recuperative ingredients that go right to work conditioning your pet's coat and easily rinse out, leaving it sweet-smelling and vibrant.
Actions Speak Louder: When Nootie shampoo has done its job, you won't simply be able to see or feel the difference in your pet's coat; you'll know right away by their actions that the prior irritation is no more. It may take several treatments to stymie a stubborn infection, but once you do, you'll be amazed by the difference in your little buddy's behavior.
Up To Snuff Guarantee: We created this product to bring peace of mind to both you and your pet. If our super concentrated formula isn't up to the task, we don't want your money; just notify us to receive your full refund. But if you've had it with one-step-forward, two-steps-back treatments, and if you don't feel you should be paying a small fortune for dog shampoo, our formula is the breakthrough you and your pet have been waiting for.
Add a bottle to your cart today, and bring your pet relief at last!
Size: 8 oz
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:12 Mins|
My Annie loved having a shampoo designed for her and her needs.
This medicated dog shampoo lathers very nicely on the dog's coat. A nickle size amount covered her body.The shampoo itself is clear and it smells very nicely and I think she enjoyed it too.
I was very surprised at how well and easily it rinsed off. I have noticed that Annie has less dandruff and itches less. Her coat is nice and shiny and she smells wonderfully, after bath . I am very happy I have found a shampoo that works great for her needs, I am sure she is too. :)
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion.
|Length: 0:54 Mins|
skin problems. Was using another shampoo but this one is superior -- no buildup
in the tub (which is where I bathe the dog) -- it lathers easily leaves a nice, clean
smell on the dog. Would use it again and abandon the other shampoo esp. since
it has helped the skin condition.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My dog is allergic to fleas so she ends up biting till she is raw.. then getting skin infections.. I have bought this even though the price is high.. And it works very very well. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Tabb
Seems to work well. Relieved itching which reduced sores from scratching. Good price compared to the vet too.Published 1 month ago by Micah
A bit pricey for a dog shampoo but guess what it works big time. My dogs are now rid of rashes. You get what you pay for.Published 1 month ago by Jodie
The 10 mins you have to leave it on is kind of long considering my pup starts shivering while having to wait on it. Smell is okay.Published 1 month ago by JeAniEpOo
Smells really nice, helps keep skin breakouts down. Even had the groomer used it on my cocker spaniel but I have to say I think it's a combination of finding the right diet/food... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Harel
Works well, our bulldog has got spots but haven't needed to use this to resolve it yet so don't know if it will really helpPublished 1 month ago by Amy McBride