Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 13, 2015
 We had a great experience with the Medicated Dog Shampoo by Nootie!
My Annie loved having a shampoo designed for her and her needs.
This medicated dog shampoo lathers very nicely on the dog's coat. A nickle size amount covered her body.The shampoo itself is clear and it smells very nicely and I think she enjoyed it too.
I was very surprised at how well and easily it rinsed off. I have noticed that Annie has less dandruff and itches less. Her coat is nice and shiny and she smells wonderfully, after bath . I am very happy I have found a shampoo that works great for her needs, I am sure she is too. :)
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion.
on November 12, 2015
 This is the second use of the Medicated Antibacterial Shampoo by Nootie on Essy. Essy struggles with bacterial dermatitis from time to time so this shampoo will help keep it at bay. The shampoo is a thick consistency so it stays on the fur and quickly lathers. After the first bath with this shampoo I noticed her fur was very soft and shiny, I thought it might be dry looking since it is required to stay on the fur for 10 minutes, I was pleasantly surprised. Her fur was easily manageable and the fur had a nice smell to it. I am very pleased with the outcome on Essy. I received this item at a discounted price for an honest and unbiased review, all opinions are 100% my own.
on April 9, 2016
I was at my wits end with the funky smell my dog has. I'd taken him to the vet numerous times, changed dog food, and tried a couple of other shampoos with no luck. After a year of having to wash my hands after petting him I was told by a friend her dog had a similar smell and was a result of yeast infection and to buy this shampoo. Sooo glad I did!! One wash and he was good for two months, the other shampoos I'd tried only writhed for a day or two. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
on March 21, 2016
I have used several different type of shampoo's for my dog. She has a yeast problem and all other products she would be greasy the next day not with this shampoo.it lathers great, it rinses easy and leaves her smelling so clean and fresh. I can shampoo her once a week instead of twice a week. I would highly recommend this shampoo even if your dog didn't have a skin condition.
on April 3, 2016
My dog had hair loss, redness and itchiness in a bad way. I bought this shampoo in the 8 oz size and started bathing her. She seemed so much more comfortable after two baths that I reordered it in the larger size. Her hair grew back, the redness, scales and itch went away. I now bathe her once a month in this great shampoo. I highly recommend it and will be buying more.
on May 25, 2016
My poor doxie has the worst trouble with year round allergies. We have tried everything from all natural diet to prescription shampoos to homeopathic remedies to steroid shots with minimal relief. After her second bath she has shown vast improvement. With the first bath the redness was reduced, and the bad smell gone. Bath #2 was 2 days later, and she slept through the night without scratching, licking or biting. I cannot believe we finally found something that brings her relief.
on February 20, 2016
Have tried this only once but it worked very well for my dog who has chronic
skin problems. Was using another shampoo but this one is superior -- no buildup
in the tub (which is where I bathe the dog) -- it lathers easily leaves a nice, clean
smell on the dog. Would use it again and abandon the other shampoo esp. since
it has helped the skin condition.
on May 14, 2016
I have a Yorke with skin problems that no other shampoo has helped...until now! After just one shampooing her skin feels and looks better. I have given her a bath with it 3 times so far and her skin problem (I think it may be a yeast issue) is almost completely gone! I am so impressed. The only downfall is having to leave it on for 10 minutes. She gets a little 'antsy' waiting while I continue to rub it onto her skin but it is well worth it because of the positive outcome! I would recommend this product!!
on February 21, 2016
This shampoo worked great on my dog. Before I used it, I took her to the vet and I brought it with me. The vet said it was just like what he sells for the skin condition she had. After using it two times, my dog stopped scratching.
on March 10, 2016
2 treatments in 2 weeks and by the 4th week fur is filling in the bare spots. Must let it soak in for 10 minutes. I quickly washed the other dog while waiting and he showed symptoms the next week. I'm now using it on both dogs every weekend. Fur looks nice and shiny. Lighter areas of coat look brighter. Highly recommend this.