5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, Yes, Gotta Have it!
Published on November 21, 2008 by Bill Nicholas

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
The quilting is nice, but the photo leads you to believe it is quilted on all sides. One side is plain cotton fabric. I wanted all sides quilted. It will do for now, but I won't purchase this brand again. There should have been either a picture of both top and bottom, or a statement describing the plain fabric on one side.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, Yes, Gotta Have it!, November 21, 2008
I've been sleeping on a Water Pillow - Mediflow Fiber Padding for years, and one thing I can tell you is that the original pillow cover gets stained pretty bad after a while. I can clear some of it temporarily letting it sit in the sun all day, but the pillow protector is the easier way to go. I made the dumb mistake of trying to wash my first Mediflow pillow in the washer, but ruined it that way (Yes, I know the instructions say don't machine wash. Like I said, dumb). If you're like most Mediflow users, you're never going to go back to regular pillows, so get the pillow protector, too. Absolutely yes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow Cover, August 18, 2010
This review is from: Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers (Kitchen)
This pillow cover is great for use with a water pillow. I have purchased 3 water pillows and 3 covers. I am super happy with each purchase. I bought my 2 adult daughters water pillows with covers. They are very happy with the cover as well. I haven't washed my pillow cover yet so I don't know how it will come out of the wash, but it certainly looks like there won't be a problem. I would recommend this pillow cover to anyone that buys a water pillow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, March 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers (Kitchen)
I strongly suggest purchasing this as the quilted side helps cushion the plastic part that you fill with water. Other wise the plastics piece of the pillow kind of jabs you while you are sleeping

4.0 out of 5 stars quilted cover, August 13, 2010
This review is from: Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers (Kitchen)
the cover is a nice addition to the mediflow pillow
when I am sleeping I tend to slober a little so this does help
easy to remove and clean

4.0 out of 5 stars Quilted Pillow Covers, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers (Kitchen)
This is a very nice product. However, I did expect the entire pillow cover to be quilted. Not just one side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Mediflow and Chiroflow pillows, July 31, 2011
E. Sikorski (South Jersey, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers (Kitchen)
I bought these for both mine and my wife's water pillows. One is a Mediflow and the other is a Chiroflow. Both pillows fit perfectly inside these covers. The cover adds a layer of plushness to the pillows and dampens the squishing water sound (if that bothers you). The zipper appears to be well made and moved smoothly. It should work well to protect the money spend to purchase the pillows themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, February 5, 2009
This quilted cover really protects the chiropillow that I have. Easy to put over the pillow and quality product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers (Kitchen)
Heads up. This item is not machine washable as was stated in the description. Who hand washes linens!? not me. Plus I was charged a return shipping fee even though the mistake was not mine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Quality, February 3, 2012
Nick (Falls Church, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers (Kitchen)
This is not nearly as nice as a "quilted pillow cover" sounds. It's very poor quality material, very similar to a cheap mattress cover. There is very little padding in the quilt pockets, and the entire thing feels coarse and starchy. It will do the job as a pillow cover for this unusual pillow, but don't expect your head to be floating on a cloud (as I imagined).

Mediflow Quilted Pillow Covers