5.0 out of 5 stars Save some time on your care plans!
I have a drug book I love but it's awesome to save time by just pulling these high-quality, durable drug cards your patient is on the day before clinical for review instead of copying out of a drug book into the wee hours of the night!

Published on February 18, 2006 by Soaring Heart

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i was expecting.
The cards are paperthin, no laminating.

they have decent info on them, but really should be made out of stronger material, especially since the idea is to cart them to and from clinical rotations.

also - missing a TON of medication.

might as well just carry around your davis drug book, you'd get more use out of it then these...
Published on January 1, 2007 by B. Connell

5.0 out of 5 stars Save some time on your care plans!, February 18, 2006
This review is from: Mediquik Drug Cards (Cards)

I was debating getting the Mosby 2006 cards but these are approved by NSNA so I felt confident in them, plus a fellow nursing student of mine said that Lippincott had more information on them. There are more than 450 total drug cards including a few on herbal medicines and drug administration route guides. The route guides are fantastic to review the night before the clinical that you are going to do for the first time the next day! Thank you Lipincott for this smart addition! However, my favorite thing about them (besides the plastic card holder) is the applicable nursing diagnosis pertaining to each drug--yes, the drugs your patient is on can give you the potential nursing diagnosis and this can save you even more time, especially when you are first starting out doing care plans!

In my case, I have to make a copy of each drug my patient is on to put in my final care plan and add highlights to the applicable parts of the card for my clinical instructor, but I think it still saves time. An acceptable care plan in nursing school is very difficult to achieve and every little thing you can do to facilitate the process is to your advantage. Also I recommend getting nursing diagnosis cards. Good luck to all future nurses and

Soar!

5.0 out of 5 stars MediQuik Drug Card and School, February 18, 2006
Marie Hall "Poppy" (Highland Springs, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mediquik Drug Cards (Cards)
This product has saved me many hours of lost sleep from looking up, typing, and preparing for clinical practice and medication knowledge. Now, I can pull the information card, put it in the folder, take it to my clinical practice, and have all the information possibly needed at one fingertip when asked about a particular medication. I love this product, and only hope that it will come out with regular updates that can be added for new medications in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i was expecting., January 1, 2007
This review is from: Mediquik Drug Cards (Cards)
The cards are paperthin, no laminating.

also - missing a TON of medication.

save your money or spend the extra to get the CD-ROM to make your own.

honestly, not too pleased with these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, February 25, 2010
This review is from: Mediquik Drug Cards (Cards)
This is my first ever review, but I felt it was necessary. After purchasing these cards, I realized that they are not very sturdy, they are made of flimsy paper. Also, they don't provide what I need for writing my own drug cards. Buy the Davis cards instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nursing Students, August 5, 2006
This review is from: Mediquik Drug Cards (Cards)
I would recommed these to any one who has drugs to learn about or memorize for any reason. It is so much eaiser than looking them up in a drug book. I think that they will get used once I am out of school too. They are great!!!

Mediquik Drug Cards
Mediquik Drug Cards by Lippincott (Cards - July 2005)
Used & New from: $150.00