5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond words; exceptional
Published 19 months ago by Laurie S. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I love Eckahart Tolle and have read many of his books. I wanted a meditation, but this is more like a talk.
Published 15 months ago by cassmacme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond words; exceptional, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Meditation: Practicing Presence in Every Moment of Your Life (Audio CD)
I bought the audio book of this, and am not even sure if it is in book form. I highly recommend the audio version, though, and that is what I am rating. Eckhart Tolle has most definitely obtained a level of knowledge and understanding about "life" that all of humanity strives to know. In his normal patient, loving, all-knowing way, he gently explains why he does not define 'meditation' in the way most spiritual teachers do. And his logic is so simple and full of common sense that it's a little crazy to think of all the people who "try hard to meditate" and get frustrated in the process. While he pays great respect to various techniques that have been taught and practiced over thousands of years, and even guides you through the benefits of some of them, he then stays true to his message of just "living in the now" as being the only meditation anyone needs at all. He does an excellent job of explaining how to be the observer of your thoughts rather than letting your thoughts control you. I just love this CD/audio book. I listen to it about once a month and get something new out of it every time. What a beautiful, loving, blissful man.

4.0 out of 5 stars All of life can be our meditation., March 31, 2013
anne (palm beach , fl.) - See all my reviews
I always get something new from each of his CDs and just listening to his voice is meditative for me. In this cd, he talks about meditation objects and how we can use the many distractions in our daily lives as opportunities for meditation. My favorite Tolle cd is still Practicing the Power of Now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, September 19, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, April 29, 2014
I was expecting more of an instructional cd on meditation, but this is more general information about different types of meditation. The one thing I did glean from the cd, was not to try so hard to meditate. Not to try to "get to someplace", but enjoy the stillness, and whatever happens is part of the meditation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Practices Discussed, June 27, 2014
I liked these CD's. They are not "meditation" CD's, but they are lectures about different types and methods of meditation. They are very true to his teachings on Oprah and his books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, perfect condition, thanks!, August 5, 2013
Lorin (Salt Lake City) - See all my reviews
This is the best meditation practice I've found, and I've looked at plenty of them. Eckhart Tolle cuts past the all-to-common mumbo jumbo in would-be spiritual practices, gets down to what works.

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls far short of the title, September 23, 2014
I got a few ideas from this CD, but it does not deliver what it promises. I didn't hear anything about "practicing meditation in every moment of your life".

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT CD!, June 12, 2013
This is a fantasic CD for anyone interested in meditation or learning to meditate. He focuses on keeping your mind in the present moment, and that helps to put a great spin on his genre of meditation. Eckhart Tolle has wonderful insights, and I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it and try it., September 21, 2013
I am a fan of Eckhart. I want to practice meditation more consistently. His info is right on. Practicing the Now is truly the way to enlightenment as the past is gone and there is no future right now. Practice the Now and feel uplifted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent techniques, August 31, 2013
This CD contains excellent new-to-me tips for awareness. (Was a gift for someone on request and this is that person's comment):>

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Meditation: Practicing Presence in Every Moment of Your Life
Meditation: Practicing Presence in Every Moment of Your Life by Eckhart Tolle (Audio CD - January 1, 2013)
$19.95 $14.38