5.0 out of 5 stars Profound
Published 4 months ago by Wise One

3.0 out of 5 stars Guided Meditation CDs
Published 9 months ago by Charlyn G. Laughead

3.0 out of 5 stars Guided Meditation CDs, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Meditations for Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself (Audio CD)
The meditations are helpful, correlating to the book text, however, they did not resonate with me particularly. They need to be used understanding the purpose intended---as stated in the title. Each person's response will be different, of course. There are two guided meditations to achieve the directive. You have to be willing to work with a guided presentation with a person's voice guiding the thought process.

3.0 out of 5 stars soso, February 22, 2014
Eva&Jerry "Randy" (Saarlouis, Deutschland) - See all my reviews
I read the book and I find it informative, but not very easy to read. The CD is not for me. I don't like how it sounds. It is not relaxing for me because of that. In a deep relaxation introduction you have to like the voice, the speed, the music, and the combination between the volume of the voice and music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound, April 26, 2014
Wise One (Oceanside, CA) - See all my reviews
I have read almost all of Dr. Joe's books and each one seems to build upon the other. His work is powerful and totally life changing. Getting all of the different meditations that he offers will truly help in Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself....the programs that run our lives have been apart of our lives for a really long time, and we are mostly oblivious to them...limbic brain at work....now you have some tools to "CHANGE" the program!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very, very disappointed in the sound quality of this product. I was shocked!, March 27, 2014
I'm sorry but I ordered this CD. The first one I received I thought it was defective. I returned it and ordered another one. It was defective also. The side that says Body Parts-Space had an awful sound quality with rattling noises. The concept he was trying to convey was good but the CD's sound quality is very poor. The sound quality of the second CD was okay, although visualizing water over my head is not for me. I'm not a swimmer either so that doesn't resonate well with me. I tried this CD both times in three different players by the way. If he decided to redo it with better sound quality, only then, will it be a winner. I was very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 29, 2014
Tamara Dorris (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have been listening to Dr. Joe's meditations for a month now and am very happy with the results.
I'm looking forward to his new one on the Placebo. He's a brilliant man with much to share.
Read and listen to all of his material!

Tamara Lee Dorris
Author of "Secrets of a Spiritual Guru" series, and "The Law of Distraction & Art of Intention"

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!, December 18, 2013
James E. Singleton (Shiloh, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great way to meditate and is a great complement to his book. I love the ideas oresented.

5.0 out of 5 stars These meditations are long... but once you ..., July 21, 2014
These meditations are long...but once you get into it, you don't want to be anywhere else. They changed my life, my world.
Thank you, Joe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
on time and as promised

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
Truly remarkable!

Meditations for Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
Meditations for Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza (Audio CD - November 7, 2013)
$18.95 $13.64