5.0 out of 5 stars Lets Meditate!
Published on January 18, 2001 by S. Stiles

3.0 out of 5 stars A Couple of Points...
I'd just like to make a couple of observations about this CD:

1) The CD is most useful as a supplement to Wayne Dyer's book "Manifest Your Destiny". The book gives a much more complete explaination of the "Ah Meditation" and how to pratice it. Given the amount of additional information in the book, I don't feel like the CD really stands on its own. The book is...
Published on November 21, 2004 by William C. Geoghegan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lets Meditate!, January 18, 2001
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I have read and listened to several of Dr. Dyer's books, and while I still have questions regarding some of Dyer's philosophy, I have found him to be both inspirational and instructive. This CD is no different. I have studied about the benefits of meditation. I have bought other mediation tapes, but when I began them, I had no clue what I was supposed to do. The instructions here are clear and very easy to follow. In less than 5 minutes, I was mediating (With RESULTS!). I don't know about visualizing what you want (money, love, jobs) and then getting it, but I have received what I wanted, which was a time to slow down, re-energize and focus on the simple rhythms of my body. The background music is present and propels the meditation without overwhelming the primary focus of the breathing and affirmations. I highly recommend this CD/tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars This cd/tape is a must whether you meditate or not!!, October 22, 1998
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I bought this tape and started the morning meditation with Wayne several months ago. The background music is beautiful and Wayne's voice is powerful and sure as he leads you through a morning AH meditation. As you perform your "ahs" with him, he coaches you with gentle reminders to breathe deeply and direct your desires through your third eye. Following about 10 minutes of basic Ahs, Wayne inserts affimations to help you start your day on the right note. The reverse side of the tape is an evening meditation to level you to peace complete with more affirmations. I have experienced my desires manifesting before my eyes after starting my day with Wayne Dyer and the sound of "Ah".

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE BEST TAPE EVER IMO, February 22, 2001
Sunny Ariel (Bellingham, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
To be honest, I heard Dr. Dyer's Meditations for Manifesting last year - and was not all that impressed. Then, about a month ago my friend Cindy mentioned to me that she was using it and was finding it very effective, so I dug it out of the storage box. It is amazing, effective and magical. Apparently you have to be ready for this one...you have to believe that through the sacred sound you can manifest your heart's desire. And you can with these sound meditations! I have created a successful civil law suit settlement, a venture capital investor for my business, and an overall feeling of accomplishment and harmony in my life that I have not experienced for years! Dr. Dyer is a true renaissance man, sharing this meditation which he received from his teacher, with those of us who are open to receiving lavish goodness from all directions of God. Another thing: I am the author of Shalom my Love... and the evening meditation ends with the word Shalom. It amazed me when I realized that the Sha of shalom is the 'ah' sound of creation Dr. Dyer takes us through in the morning meditation, and the Om part of the word Shal -om is the Om sound for gratitude which comprises the nightime meditation. I highly recommend this tape to anyone who is really committed to manifesting shalom and abundance into his or her life.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will change your life, June 22, 2005
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
I've been using this meditation CD for years and have recommended it to many of my friends and family. This is by far the most powerfull thing you can do to manifest things into your life. But when you do the meditation you MUST suspend all your disbeliefs and believe that whatever your manifesting will come into your life and it will believe me I'm living proof. A year ago I was a flight Attendant earning 20K a year. I manifested on having my own business one day, literally a week later an opportuntiy to start a new business came to me. I now have a business that does 35-45K a month and when people ask me how I started it I tell them I manifested it.

I would really recommend you also read How to Get Everything You've ever Wanted by Adrian Calabrese. The book gives you step by step how to manifest along with affrimations to use while you meditate. For all the people who didn't enjoy this CD probably didn't understand it or use it correctly and were skeptics to begin with and never expected it to work so therefore it didn't.

I have a friend who used this to lose weight she did it after she saw me lose 15lbs without dieting or exercise. Well it didn't work for her at first because she kept saying "I'm gaining weight and I still feel fat". When I explained to her that if she keeps saying that then she will in fact gain weight. The Universe respond and gives us what we tell it to. Thinking negative will only bring negative things into your life. Change the way you think and change your life. My friend did and guess what she lost weight just as I told her she would.

This CD can be used to heal your body I've givin it to several people diagnosised with terminal cancer who used it and are now cancer free, its so powerful if used correctly and you have faith in what your doing. Once you intention is clear things that you manifest on will come into your life instantly you'll be amazed by it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Excellent - But a Word of Warning, October 28, 2000
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
The CD/tape is great, comprising a morning and evening meditation. It needs to be used in conjunction with reading Dr. Dyer's book, "Manifest Your Destiny". However I would advise (and this is coming from a skeptic) to use these with caution as I found things happening very quickly after I started the meditations. This is no coincidence as two days after I started the tape I got a job that I thought I had wanted for years out of the blue, which I hadn't expected. You will also start to feel very light and ethereal, somewhat "out of body". So use with caution and prepare to be amazed!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME POWER, November 6, 2001
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
Well!!! Let me tell you what happened. I purchased this CD and faithfully followed the meditations for a week. I was in big debt and needed money fast. After a few days I noticed that my monthly bills were lower for some reason (still don't know why), then I received an unexpected refund check. THEN... one week after starting this exercise, I received a $1K bonus at work (again, totally unexpected) as a 'thank you' for completing a project - the first time in the history of the company that they have ever given a bonus based on performance alone! I have to admit, it freaked me out a little, so I put the CD away and it took months before I found the courage to try it again. I'm currently using it again, but I have to admit I've been a little more cautious this time. It can be intimidating - working with the Creator one-on-one like this. Since experiencing the awesome power of the universal force some months ago, this time I've been much more conservative in my askings. The answers are coming to me slowly, but that's OK. It's giving me time to get used to these new ideas and changes that are happening in my life.
I highly recommend this to anyone who: 1) believes in a higher power; 2) has come to the understanding that you can't do it alone and are willing to hand it over to the creator (let go and let God); and 3) is willing to accept those magnificent changes that WILL happen in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful..., April 24, 2002
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
It amazes me how some people are ready for this experience, and some are not. You can see them clearly in these reviews. No middle ground. Loved it or hated it. Well, I was ready for it and loved it. This CD is wonderful. What might seem basic or not high quality is really just 'Simplicity.' There's no headlines here, no get rich quick schemes. It's simple, straight forward meditation - time for you to go inside yourself and focus on what you want from your life.
We don't take much time to do that lately. Try this CD with an open mind and an open heart, with the understanding that you create your life...Wayne Dyer ONLY offers some tools.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can always manifest a Taxi!, July 11, 2004
"harry_d7" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
This offers a very simple chanting meditation, one for manifesting and one for giving thanks. Personally, I have found that this simple way of meditation works for me. It has helped me to deal with big issues, but is also fun to use for simple things: I always use it to find a Taxi within a few minutes, wherever I am! Sounds crazy, I know, but after all Dr. Dyer says he uses this meditation to clear up traffic! Can't open that darn jar... just do the "Aah" mediation and voila! (I'm not joking). But note, if you think it didn't work because you couldn't find a taxi, or the jar wouldn't open, it could have been because, for some reason, you should not go where you wanted to go, or you should not eat what's in that jar! Just leave the details to God and trust that what will happen will be best for all.
For a better explanation of the nine laws of manifesting I recommend Dr. Dyer's CD set "Manifest Your Destiny". It is from a live seminar (I think it is 6 CDs) and includes both meditations.
However, I strongly recommend one of his more recent titles: the book & CD set "Getting in The Gap". This is a beautiful little book with a CD that has two versions of the "Aah" meditation (short & long versions) for manifesting in combination with Japa, a way of silencing the mind and entering into "the Gap", in order to make conscious contact with God. In this CD, Dyer combines two of his best meditation methods together. The meditations are accompanied by beautiful relaxing instrumental music. In addition, the book explains meditation, getting into the gap, manifesting, the importance of silencing the mind, and lists the nine laws for manifesting. It also includes a FAQ section on Japa meditation, plus many stories of how this method of meditation worked for different people. If you are going to get one book/CD on meditation by Dyer, get this one. The only thing it doesn't include is the "Ohm" (giving thanks) evening meditation, but it does mention "giving thanks" as one of the nine principles for manifesting (you don't need to chant Ohm to give thanks by the way, so that's not that big an omission).

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring! Life Changing! A must Buy!, March 25, 2006
This review is from: Meditations for Manifesting (Audio CD)
It has changed my life! Also "Getting in the Gap", and "Power of Intention". These books and CDs have taught me much needed displine to quiet my busy mind..when no other meditation was working. It was hard for me to pray and feel as if I was connecting.

This CD teaches you displine and techniques on how to Connect with God and your source; making conscious contact through mediation..focusing on positive energies rather than looking at what is surrounding you at the present moment, when you cannot see beyond it.

Leaves you with a sense of being calm, stress free, peaceful, ready to receive high-energy, and the ability to worry less about outcomes and controlling things. You are able to leave your "EGO" behind.

I have just purchased Dr. Dyer's latest book, "Inspiration" which I look forward to reading.

Everyone should buy this CD! You want to practice it daily!

I will write Dr. Dyer and tell my amazing story! Within two weeks, when absolutely nothing in my life was positive, a former whistleblower with no hopes of ever finding a job again (after 3 long years)..within two weeks of receiving this CD, I have been offered a six figure income which started on Monday as SE Regional Sales Mgr, with a base salary of $120K yr with car allowance and full benefits within one month. with ability to make up to $700K a year, when I had nothing...losing my career, my house, my furniture, my savings, and was in the process of losing my car, and had no money left and no support from family. I had no where to turn.

This week I was sent $1,500 from someone I had never met to enable me to pay two car payments ($618.00 a month), which were behind and pay a fee to defer the other two until the end of the term, ultimately catching me up..what a relief and grateful I am...Prior to this time, car was going into repossession.

When people say "be realistic", and settle for what you can get...DO NOT listen...get away..leave your worries behind and spend some quiet time and listen to this CD, it will change your life. You will begin to write your future and know anything is possible, if you manifest and believe in the one who created you.

God Bless you, Dr. Dyer. You are an inspiration to all. I look forward to seeing you in person, one day soon.

Judy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 14, 2006
This is my favorite CD meditation. There is an introductory

segment on meditation, then a segment on the "ah" or morning

meditation, and then a segment on "om" or evening meditation.

I like doing the meditation along with Dr. Dyer - it is

more like chanting - breathing in and then letting it

out by saying "ahhhhhhh". You can hear Dr. Dyer inhale, so

it is easy to do this along with him. I like the ah meditation

segment - it is divided by about 6 or 7 minutes of doing

the inhale/ah meditation and then Dr. Dyer follows that

with stating an affirmation, then inhales/ahs, then another

affirmation, inhale/ah.

I have heard this type of meditation called chanting - it

is not a silent meditation or just music. It is Dr. Dyer

doing the sound of ah and om. Very relaxing. I have had

many spiritual and emotional insights come to me while

doing this.

I highly recommend this if you want something other than

silent meditation. This helps me focus better than silent

meditation or just breath meditation.

ARRAY(0x9ccf89c0)

Meditations for Manifesting
Meditations for Manifesting by Wayne W. Dyer (Audio CD - August 1, 1995)
$15.00 $12.37