5.0 out of 5 stars Soul-soothig, centering and beautiful....
Published on April 10, 2007 by Georgia Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy the product
While I enjoy the product I just want the distributors to know that this is a one CD item. The case is designed for only one. Maybe its supposed to be two but this one states "Compact Disc" on the front and only holds one.
Published on August 11, 2010 by Kady

5.0 out of 5 stars Soul-soothig, centering and beautiful...., April 10, 2007
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
I love these meditations! They are so very useful to me to calm the mental stress of my daily life and bring me back to my center.They are not too long so I can easily work them into my busy schedule unlike so many others; I have just enough time to commit to using them. They are to-the-point with each word from Marianne deeply significant and moving. I am so encouraged by these to bring my best self to my: morning, evening, relationships, work, health, etc. Thank you Marianne!! You've done it again-- delivered a meaningful and helpful five star series that I can listen to over and over..

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, October 27, 2007
H. Cook "Holly" (West Palm Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
I like this. I used to listen to her original morning and evening meditations. She has expanded that idea to include some other meditations as well with topics such as Forgiveness, Health, Work and Finances. I enjoy it quite a bit. If you like Marianne Williamson and her "little ball of golden light" meditations, you will like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous as Always, August 1, 2007
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
Marianne Williamson never fails to uncover the truth and convey its message to her audiences. These meditations are designed to help deal with the everyday perils of life, that if we are unaware, can keep us bound in fear and pain. A must have for those who are trying to experience the freedom of Heaven on earth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer made easy, August 15, 2007
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
I use these meditations every day. One of the easiest meditation tapes to use. It is more of a prayer than a guided meditation. Wonderful! Soothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditation for a busy mom, April 21, 2008
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
I'm so new at meditation and this tape has literally 'saved' me it terms of returning peace to my life. I listen to the message in the morning while I'm having my coffee and the words seem to permeate my day with beautiful thoughts and images.

I didn't know where to go to begin with adding meditation to my life and Marianne showed me the way.

I'm also a devout Christian and I was somewhat 'uncomfortable' with Eastern techniques. Marianne's tape fit me perfectly.

HIGHLY reccommend it, especially if you don't know where or how to fit meditation into your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful inspirational cd set!, December 17, 2007
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
This two cd set is wonderful! I use it almost every day. There are meditations for all your every day scenarios. The key to living a happy loving life is to let go of the all the negative things we tend to hang on to in our lives. This set helps you to be able to let go of those things you do not need any more. I would highly recommend this set for any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love and use this for 3 years, October 20, 2010
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
I love those meditations very much!!! Already for 3 years I have them on my CD player and I listen them EVERY MORNING, when I getting ready to go to work!!! Every morning I choose different ones!! I gave this CDs, as a Christmas gift to some of my friends and they love them also!!!
All my Love to everyone who is reding my review!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, October 4, 2009
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
This CD set is very inspirational. I listen in the mornings and on my drive to school or work, and I find my days are much more peaceful. Highly recommended. Thank you Marrianne.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book reminds me that I am not alone., July 25, 2010
V8 (Lansdale, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
This book brings me back to reality. Whenever I feeling alone and separated, Marianne reminds me how important it is to meditate and how absolutely imperative prayer is in order to have a relationship with the Almighty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Meditations, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Meditations for a Miraculous Life (Audio CD)
I love these CD's. They are very helpful when used in the morning to start your day with quiet and helps you to focus on what is really important in this life-- giving and receiving love.

Meditations for a Miraculous Life
Meditations for a Miraculous Life by Marianne Williamson (Audio CD - March 1, 2007)
$16.95 $13.08