Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on December 8, 2012
I've been searching out Mediterranean based meals for a long time so thought this would be a good addition to my Kindle cookbook collection. But the recipes just didn't jive with me. I think the philosophy is excellent - and I totally embrace it. However, the recipes didn't have ingredients that I would typically buy. This may be a great book for you - but my personal taste just doesn't run to fava beans, boiled octopus or Grouper. It's a personal opinion - so take it with a grain of salt.
on April 2, 2013
I have only used this book twice for meals. I was looking for a better way to prepare brussel sprouts. Most Mediterranean recipes in the book included many of the same ingredients. I used vegs I had on hand but used their preparation methods. Both meals turned out very well. The book includes much information regarding mediterranean cooking. Very informative.
on September 6, 2013
I found this little book to be helpful and informative. But cooking trout heads? sea urchins? whole octopus? gross. Didn't even sound appealing to me. Some of the pasta and fish dishes I will definitely try out, but really, where am I supposed to buy sea urchins by the boxful? This is a little - 60 page - booklet with some valid reasons to use the 7 Sicilian Superfoods (olive oil, tomatoes, nuts, berries, legumes, fish, cruciferous veggies)to improve your health. Of the 25 recipes (appetizers, first courses, salads, side dishes, and main courses), I would probably enjoy most of them. I am an experienced cook, so they seem easy to prepare and the directions easy to follow. I would have to find a better fish market than my local grocery store for fresh tuna steaks and swordfish, much less whole octopus, lol.
on February 1, 2013
Don't be afraid, the recipes are simple and delicious. They take away the fear of cooking fish correctly, and deliciously.
on April 8, 2013
There are some really good recipes in here but not as many as I would have liked. I had read the shorter version of his book earlier, and this is pretty much just lots more info. My husband and I are loving eating the Mediterranean style. We haven't really lost any weight but haven't gained any either.And going on a "diet" wasn't our main goal. Just healthier eating. But my bad cholesterol is down and the good is up!
on March 28, 2013
Books from D. Aqcuista have a .lot information and are accurate a completemt to the mediterranea diet book by the same author
The perfect complement for the diet.This are in my estimate the best diet books,do no pay again for weigth clinics
on June 2, 2014
This is a good book; it is full of information on the foods and how they affect the body and brain. The only drawback for me, I'm extremely allergic to fish. :( But I believe this book is well written.
on April 15, 2013
bought this as a companion to the Mediterranean Prescription gives a general ideal for weight loss and tips with some family recipes.
on April 9, 2013
I wanted a book to get me started, this one did! The book is easy to follow and meals fit my needs.
on April 29, 2013
Wonderful recipes. Very easy to prepare. They taste so good you won't want to cook anything else. I recommend using fresh herbs for that fresh herb taste. Yummy!!