Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Medium Clear Tote Bag with Zipper Closure (Purple)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2014
This is a great bag, just not for the weight I carry. It did not last a month, so Clear Handbags gladly recommended one with handles that reach down to the bottom and they sent it to me free. The new one has held up.
on October 11, 2013
It's perfect for work. We have a policy for a clear tote because lets face it people can have sticky fingers, this way it shows you have nothing to hide.
on March 31, 2014
This is the bag for me, love the size zipper pocket is nice right spot for my cell phone very neat bag all my friends love it.
on August 20, 2013
I bought this bag so I could hang some jewelry that I sell and make it more visible to people. I now use this bag as my purse and love it!!
on February 4, 2016
The color is spot on from the pic. My favorite part is the zipper pocket inside. Its very sturdy, the plastic is tough and the straps seem well sewn.
on November 23, 2013
I use this bag for my jewelry parties and to carry with me full of my jewelry. People can see the items in it and ask me what I have in it. I love it!
on October 3, 2013
It works well with my job. Love te size & the little pocket inside . I an thinking about Getting another one non a different color.
on October 10, 2013
I bought this to use for work as we now are required to use clear bags. I like the size of it and that it zips closed. I have been using it for a month and so far it is holding up well.
on May 18, 2016
Love these bags and they wear well. Great for going to places where bags are checked since they can see through it, much faster in the lines. Also a good size so I use it on vacation.
on April 30, 2016
Bout this bag for my aunt. She uses it for her job. Has a lot of space. She loves the bag I bout her another in a different color. What makes it even better is the price.