4.0 out of 5 stars Durable Pogo Stick
This pogo stick was a last minute Christmas purchase for my 8 year old daughter and it was absolutely her favorite gift! While the product is a bit heavy, it is proving to be very durable. Initially, the spring was a bit "stiff", but as she uses it, it is becoming easier and easier. Great product!
Published on January 14, 2011 by Teamavery

3.0 out of 5 stars The suggested weight for this pogo stick is way off.
The suggested weight for this pogo stick is way off. My 55 pound daughter can barely compress the spring at all, making it impossible for her to use until she gets older. She's 9 now. Something's wrong with the recommended weight on this product. It makes me wonder if it is going to last once she is heavy enough to make it work.
Published on June 6, 2011 by K. Boericke

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable Pogo Stick, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Medium Jumparoo Boing! I Pogo Stick by Air Kicks for Kids 60 to 100 Lbs. (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars great pogo stick, April 14, 2011
My granddaughter being little for 8 yo gave up her baby Dora pogo stick and wanted a new one. I knew thru experience with my kids that she would never be able to jump and bounce the other ones so i tried this one. She loves it and was so impressed when she was able to bounce it.. very good construction and looks good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas highlight surprise, January 2, 2012
My kids asked for a bunch of electronic gaming and junk for Christmas and got none of it. Instead, Santa brought them each a pogo stick and it was a surprise HIT! My 7 year old son received this size, my 11 yr old the larger version. It is great exercise and fun. My 11 yr old picked it up quicker & better as would be expected but it is so much fun and exercise as opposed to sitting and playing video games! Now all the neighborhood kids are out there on them, jumping up and down the block.

3.0 out of 5 stars The suggested weight for this pogo stick is way off., June 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars best pogo stick after looking at many, May 8, 2013
Its very well made, steel with strong welds. My daughter weighs 62 pounds and it is perfect for her. If your child weighs less than fifty pounds they may have trouble using it (compressing first jump). She found it to be "stiff" at first and had a little trouble starting to use it but now loves it and gets quite high in the air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pogo!, June 5, 2013
This pogo is great and has no parts to get hurt on, like other pogos (read the reviews of other pogos). Bounces good, my son is just too lightweight and a beginner at the moment, but he should get better this summer and as he grows. A great buy! We bought his older brother the large one too (both for Christmas). Nice outdoor activity!

5.0 out of 5 stars She LOVES It!, April 29, 2013
Silvia (Leesburg, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Our youngest just turned 8 & weighs 60 lbs. Once she had the balance issue worked out, she has been jumping daily ever since. One of her favorite gifts ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pogo Stick, April 17, 2013
This has been a great pogo stick. We got it for my daughter for her 8th birthday. She is now ten. She is still getting the hang of it. She can do about 20 jumps without falling off now.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect toy for my busy boy!, December 13, 2012
I know some mentioned that this Pogo was too stiff for their child. I will say it was stiff when we first got it and my son had to work pretty hard at it. Fast forward to 2 days later and it's like I have a kangaroo in my house. Spring has loosened and he cant get enough of it. This pogo is very durable and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fun!, December 3, 2012
Maria Dias (Miramar, FL, US) - See all my reviews
My daughter got this toy for her 9th Birthday and she loved it! She got it at 9:30am and jumped all day long! I couldn't believe it!
Of course it's very challenging at the beginning, but I think that's what makes it interesting. She didn't give up until she was jumping over 100 bounces in a row.
Money well spent!
I'm just afraid the rubber foot is getting worn out very fast and I'm not sure if they sell the replacements.
**Awesome way to keep kids active**

Rate and Discover Movies