Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

91%

on April 25, 2010
I bought these for my students for our study of the Maccabees and Hanukkah. They spin beautifully. as well as their historical value, the students have to answer a question at the beginning of their turn. If their answer is correct, they continue with their turn. If they are wrong, they have to put 1 'coin' in the pot without taking a spin. Much more fun than taking a test or doing a worksheet. Its fun just to spin them even without the formal game.

The letters are somewhat hard for my 'old' eyes to distinguish. It is easy enough to color them with permanent marker for contrast. A great value.
on January 18, 2014
They do not come in a tub like shown. They came in a bag. Not a big deal, just not as displayed. These were just what I needed. These were a little too big for my project (we made snow globes with glitter and dreidles in water bottles) and they don't fit through a standard water bottle opening. Just to give you an idea of the size. How can you go wrong though, if you want dreidles and you need a lot, you should buy these. In the past I have purchased them from a Jewish company online, but they charge too much for shipping and need a minimum order of $25 - so, Amazon wins again.
on November 27, 2013
I'm the only person where I work who celebrates Hanukkah, but my coworkers wanted to get a better understanding of it, so I bought these and passed them out. Needless to say, the first night of Hanukkah (only a few hours in) has been highly fun and definitely transformed our office space into a place of continuous laughter and joy. My only problem with them is they are incredibly small. But seeing as I bought 100 of them, I can understand that.

Also, I'd like to mention the seller did a wonderful job with the shipping. It was not supposed to come in for another few days, but they happened to make it right before Hanukkah. Very pleased with this merchant. Will order from them again.
on November 12, 2012
This is great for when you need a lot of dreidels. Kids really like them because they are seriously bright, flourescent colors. I honestly didn't expect them to be so bright. They symbols are kind of hard to see, so they arent really the best for actually playing the game. However for crafts, gift bags, etc, they are perfect. I used a black permanent marker to highlight each side, which made playing easier.
on July 6, 2016
I present on Israel annually for our local grade school's "International Tour Day" festival. These are cheap per piece so the kids get to keep them after we play with them, but they spin fine and the Hebrew letters are easy to read.
on January 17, 2012
I do a Hanukkah celebration in my Kindergarten Sunday School class every year. I ordered these little dreidels as a gift to send home with each child after the celebration. It was nice that each one got to pick his or her favorite color. My daughter (8) said that these plastic ones "spin better" than wooden ones we've purchased previous years. The only drawback is that the Hebrew letters are more difficult to see, because they are the same color, of course, as the body of the dreidel. These can be colored over with a Sharpie, but we used them just fine without coloring in the letters. With 100 dreidels in a container, I should be able to make this one order last for several years.
on November 30, 2012
I was looking for something to bring to my children's school classrooms because their "Holiday Parties" was really a Christmas celebration and I didn't want my kids to feel left out. These were a great value (I paid $16 but the price seems to consistently fluctuate). In addition to the dreidels I brought in supplementary material so that Hanukkah was also represented at the parties. For my 3 year old I also brought in Hanukkah books to be read in class. For my 7 year old I brought books and donuts with the dreidels. For my 10 year old's class I brought in donuts and pennies for them to play dreidels with as well as a little info on the history of the game. 100 Dreidels were enough for all three classrooms and were appropriate for all the ages.
VINE VOICEon December 16, 2011
These are fabulous dredeils to be used any kids' party. The dreidels come in many different colors and they have nice decorations and Hebrew lettering on them. Please note, however, that the dreidels do not come in a container, as displayed on the product page. They come in a plastic bag, as the description of the product states.
on November 29, 2012
These Dreidels were a big hit with the cub scout leaders. Most the leaders had never played with dreidels and were anxious to share the game with the boys. The dreidels were big enough for little hands and spin really well.
on August 25, 2013
For a huge amount of small, plastic dreydles, these are perfect. I pass them out as goody-bag gifts to the kids at our Chaunukah parties. Enough to last for several years!!