Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Size: XLColor: WhiteChange

on August 12, 2013
I am normally a Medium, but I went for a small. It fits perfectly! I am 5'2", and it just comes a little passed my knees. For the ladies out there, if you are large chested and normally wear a medium, get a small. If you are smaller chested, get an extra small. There is plenty of comfort room so you can layer underneath that way. I hope this helps!
11 comment21 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2009
I purchased this coat thinking it would be as pictured, however this coat is very thin, so much so that you can see thru it, not as pictured at all.
on September 9, 2013
If you're looking for something you won't need for long, this is it for you. If its for long term use, it however is not. It's very thin, almost see through. Hard to iron out the wrinkles.
on January 20, 2012
The lab coat is your typical style, with slightly shorter lapels, but that really is no problem at all. The side slash openings to access pants pockets may be too small for some, as they were on the borderline for me, but that all depends on the size of your hands. It is probably of no real concern, especially since the coat itself has deep enough lower pockets and an average-sized left breast pocket. For the price, it is definitely a good buy (I do express that sentiment in a multitude of my reviews, but the price is definitely a large factor in my purchases).
22 comments10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2013
I don't know if this lab coat is supposed to be fire-proof (probably not) but I accidentally reached over a live flame with this and it saved my arm and suffered minimal/no damage.

Other than that, this is a good, standard lab coat.
on December 17, 2012
Great, heavier duty coat that is great for labs where you get dirty like dissections. Definitely NOT a cheap thin coat.
on February 26, 2012
I got this for a costume party and it is decent quality for the price. The only problem is it runs really big. I'm not a small guy - 225 lbs and 5'8" - so I usually wear XL in t-shirts and polo shorts. This thing swallowed me. I'd equate it to a 2X and possibly 3X in size. So make sure you order the Large if you're my size. Still made a great costume though :)
on December 10, 2012
The large I bought was HUGE. But, the pockets and the cut were good -- I just wish it hadn't been so large.
on October 27, 2013
As other reviews have mentioned, the sizes run large. I normally wear XL shirts and 44 Short jackets. The Medium size in this lab coat fits me perfectly in the sleeves, chest, and length.
on January 5, 2013
We got this as a Mad Scientist costume for my 12 yr old son. Nothing special - a perfectly adequate lab coat.