5.0 out of 5 stars Cane
Published 24 months ago by Fletch

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cane; TERRIBLE STICKERS.
The cane itself is great--strong, comfortable handle, no annoying rattle, and easy to adjust.

Published 9 months ago by HJH

5.0 out of 5 stars Cane, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
I am big guy, need the support, I have had 2 knee surgeries and going on 2 more. I am 6'1" and 280lbs, so I need something that will stand the test of time. I have been using this cane on a regular basis now for 3 months and have not had one issue, it feels sturdy and most important it bears my weight. The foam padding around the handle works great, I was getting calluses from my other cane, but not with this one. Cannot beat it for the money. Great Product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, March 21, 2011
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
I have a broken leg, just got off of crutches and bought this cane. Medline is a great brand and comes with a lifetime warranty. Cane is much stronger then the ones Ive seen in stores, height adjusts to any size youll probably need. Im 5'10" and Im right in the middle of adjustment range. The offset design is key for comfort and the grip is very nice! Im definitely happy with this buy and Id recommend it to anyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cane; TERRIBLE STICKERS., March 4, 2014
HJH "HJH" (Alpine, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)

HOWEVER, the cane came with annoying 5 stickers glued conspicuously all over the top. They looked tacky--the cane is black and the stickers are white and silver. They would not peel off, and tearing them off in tiny pieces and trying to remove the sticky glue residue took me an hour and 2 applications of Goo-Off.

5.0 out of 5 stars light, sturdy, and looks great!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
This is a really nice cane! I put a Hugo QuadPod on the tip so it stands upright on its own and the entire setup is super light. I am a 39 year old 180 lb. 6'1" man with low back and mobility problems that makes walking with a cane necessary at times and this cane seems to be very sturdy. I usually opt for wooden canes because they look better than most metal canes and are quiet but this metal cane is my new favorite cane that looks great with a black finish and is quiet. Plus, unlike wooden canes, the height is adjustable. Oh, and the wrist loop on the end is a great idea so that I don't drop it while using it (which has happened with other canes).

I'd recommend this cane!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product for the price!, August 27, 2011
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
I normally pay $20 for a cane in regular drug store. This cane is exactly the same as the $20 cane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really supportive, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
I have to be honest with you. I bought this cane as a joke for my friend who recently turned 40. I decoupaged cartoons on it and didn't think twice about it because it was so affordable. It turns out this cane is no joke. A woman at work needed to use the cane because she had hurt herself and needed a little extra support getting around one day. That cane was a trooper. If I have a family member or friend that needs a real cane for real problems, this is the cane I'll purchase again. It is very supportive and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cane, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
Extremely low priced cane, and arrived two days after I ordered.

I ordered it for my grandfather, who needed a new cane. From his words, he said it was extremely sturdy and probably one of the best canes he's had in years. I even tried it out myself (even though I don't need a cane) and it seemed to be a real quality cane. Also, it has a great adjustment range. My grandfather is 5'4", and I'm 6 feet, and it adjusted to both of our heights. Perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cane is great but labels presented a "sticky" problem., August 27, 2014
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
I needed a cane since difficulties with my hip were beginning to affect my walking. I wanted something very unobtrusive that didn't draw a lot of notice so I ordered this adjustable black one with the foam grip. It arrived very quickly but I was dismayed to see that there were several white stickers on the cane and even more annoyed when they would not come off easily. I tried removing the residual sticker glue with acetone in the form of nail polish remover but, to no avail. Tomorrow I will make a trip to the store to find some kind of solvent that will remove the glue. The cane itself is fine and deserves a 5 star review but if it was necessary to put stickers on the cane, they should have used the type used on fine china that peels off with no residue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light weight cane, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
I needed a cane for a short period just before and after my back surgery. It served the purpose well was adjustable to the correct height fo me. When I dropped it it was balanced well enough for me to be able to pick it up by dragging it onto my strongest foot. I was not able to bend down for 6 weeks; because it was balanced so well, I would be able to raise my foot with it on it to be able to retrieve it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great cane, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black (Health and Beauty)
This is a great, adjustable cane that does the job. The handle with the padded grip and strap are of nice quality. You can't beat the price!

My biggest gripe were all of the stickers (bar code and another brand sticker) on the cane. They were difficult to remove and I had to use Homax 8 Oz Goo Gone GG12 to remove the residue.

Great cane, easily adjustable. Should last for years.

Medline Offset Handle Cane, Black