Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 6, 2013
I have placed many orders for many of these cups. I use them to prepare my daughter's multiple meds per day for her g-tube. Sometimes I get the "good" cups... the ones with no ridge at the top and flat bottoms. They work just as they should and allow for proper mixing of the medication and then allow for easy dispensing into the syringe. Then every few orders I receive these dreadful cups made of a different material with a lip around the top and a bottom with the centre raised. The meds often get stuck in the reservoir and make it difficult to collect in the syringe. I wish I knew which item I was getting. I would never order the latter by choice and I find it irksome to receive them instead of the cups pictured.
33 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2011
Similar to the measuring cups that often accompany cough syrup bottles but these include many useful units of measure you don't normally get with the standard cups.
Useful for hobbies and measuring medicine for the dogs.
1-8 drams (Don't normally see this)
1/8-1 fluid ounce (This one's standard)
1-2 tablespoon (This one's standard)
2.5-30 ml (Don't normally get this and my reason for buying these)
and cc (Also not normally on standard cups)
holds up to 1 oz
pack of 100 in plastic sleeve.
88 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2013
We just received a 2nd order, which was substantially different from 1st AND the brand name (Rensow) was covered with a sticky label with Medline in the description.
The new cups have MUCH thinner plastic, a folded lip and the graduation marks are different.
If it looks like a con ...
on October 24, 2012
I have been ordering Medline Plastic Medicine Graduated cups, 1 oz, pk of 100 from Amazon for over a year for dosing medicine to my mother who is on a g tube. For over a year I have gotten the product with no problems. This seller advertised the Medline plastic cups but when delivered they WERE NOT MEDLINE! THE CUPS WERE FROSTED NOT CLEAR AND THE GRADUATED MARKINGS WERE SO FAINT YOU CANNOT READ THEM ACCURATELY. AND THEY WERE NOT FULFILLED BY Sold by: Super Medical Supply! They were sent by someother company, Port City Medical out of Mobile, Alabama. Can they do this? Anyway I am grateful I ordered only 3 packs and since I had opened them I was not going through the aggrevation of returning them. DO NOT BUY THESE FROM SUPER MEDICAL SUPPLY!!!! Medline Plastic Medicine Graduated Cups, 1 Ounce (Pack of 100)
on November 15, 2010
I used these to mix resin for resin jewelry in.... they were perfect though the lines are on the inside of the plastic cup and it gets hard to see the clear liquid once I've passed the line but drawing in where I should stop pouring works perfectly! Great deal for the price!
on May 19, 2011
This little cups are perfect for mixing resin. I mark the lines I need to keep in mind on the outside and then they're better!
on February 7, 2015
These are just what I need to dispense the noon medicine with! I do highly recommend them. I am a caregiver who must dispense medicine for my son and I. These are a godsend!
review image
on April 30, 2013
Aaaargh! These cups COULD BE very useful - I use them to measure while cooking / baking. I've ordered this item 3 times. The first time, the markings on the cups were hard to read - I figured that was the "way it was". However, I found them useful, so ordered again. The second time, the markings were VERY CLEAR - perhaps they replaced some worn out molds? Was very happy. This last time, the markings are, again, AWFUL. Can't even see them. They either need to be more consistent or stop selling them. This order was worthless and had to be returned.
on January 10, 2016
I use these to mix small batches of epoxy, adhesives, air brush paints, etc. They are just the right size the job. The graduated markings on the side make it easy to mix exactly the right amount. The price is right too. I've purchased at least 500 of these. I highly recommend them.
on March 16, 2016
I bought these to use for mixing two-part epoxy, which I use to coat thread wraps on fishing rods, as well as heads and bodies for flies I tie. I needed something that had graduated marks so I could mix the parts in the correct proportions. They work fine for that. I like that the marks are molded in and not printed, which could rub off. I dinged it a star because they are very flimsy, and through the process of vigorously mixing epoxy, I have cracked a few. They are not like the ones you get when you buy medicine. I would not buy these for my kids to take medicine from. But for less than a nickel apiece, I can afford to mix a batch of epoxy, and then throw away the cup. I think next time I'll look for something a little more durable.