Clash Of the Gods 1 Season 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Zeus Ancient Greece's most powerful god wages an epic struggle against his father for control of the universe. It's the ultimate Clash of the Gods as the Olympians challenge the Titans in mythology's greatest showdown. This is a pivotal battle that experts…
2. Hercules The tale of the strongest superhero in Greek mythology and his quest for redemption. To atone for committing a heinous crime, Hercules embarks on a series of impossible challenges known as the 12 Labors. Hercules endures as one of history's most influential…
3. Hades The myth of ancient Greece's most feared god, and those mortals who tried to cross his path. Hades takes us behind the veil of the ancient Greek belief in life after death. It is a chilling collection of tales about the god Hades and the underworld bearing…
4. Minotaur A half-bull, half-man freak of nature, the Minotaur is one of mythology's most terrifying monsters. A bizarre tale of bestiality, human sacrifice, and war, the myth of the Minotaur endures as a symbol of the beast inside all men. But archeological research…
5. Medusa The epic tragedy of Medusa, the most infamous female fiend in Greek mythology, whose look turned every living thing to stone. But what is the true story behind the myth? Find out this evil Gorgon's real world connection to human corpses, and learn what clues…
6. Odysseus: Curse of the Sea Homer's The Odyssey is the most famous epic ever written. Follow its archetypal hero, Odysseus, as he sets sail on a twenty-year journey to return home from battle to reclaim his wife and kingdom. It's a timeless tale of adventure filled with mythological…
7. Odysseus: Warrior's Revenge The story of Odysseus continues...Homer's The Odyssey is the most famous epic ever written. Follow its archetypal hero, Odysseus, as he sets sail on a twenty-year journey to return home from battle to reclaim his wife and kingdom. It's a timeless tale of…
8. Beowulf The story of the Viking world's most famous warrior, the legend of Beowulf is the ultimate tale of courage. Pit against thirsty invaders, barbaric monsters, and a fire breathing dragon, Beowulf emerges as Norse mythology's greatest hero. But could this…
9. Thor Idolized in ancient Norse mythology as the protector god, Thor battles evil ogres and a giant serpent bent on destroying mankind. It's the quintessential fight for survival that culminates in a final showdown between good and evil. But was the rise and…
10. Tolkien's Monsters The story behind the most renowned modern myth. Enter creator J.R.R. Tolkien's fantastical world of hobbits, orcs and wizards, and uncover the real life influences that shaped his epic fantasy, "The Lord of the Rings.
|Director||Christopher Cassel, Jessica Conway|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Fred Challa, Jim Gaffey, Bill Hunt, Vincent Kralyevich, Jessica Lyne de Ver, Patricia Nugent, Kristine Sabat, Jeffrey C. Weber|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am a high school teacher and my kids on the whole liked this series a lot and learned a great deal.
The mentioned shows are close to the stories, and having the other experts making comments are fun, making it seem that the stories are really part of history.
Excellent review and visual aid for my students as we read, "The Odyssey." I am very pleased with the quality of this product.
A good mix of entertainment and expert analysis - I learned a lot, and it kept me engaged the entire time.Published 2 months ago by Melissa Gebhard
I loved this series and watch it all of the time. Very engaging and enjoyable, especially if you are a fan of history/mythology like myself.Published 2 months ago by Judith M. Young
I bought this for informing my son. It was kind of a waste of time and money.Published 3 months ago by Krista Muenzer
Watch this long ago on the history channel I had to get it I love the all the story lines on this if your a mythology buff like me must have in your collection.Published 3 months ago by Garrett O. Stewart
Not good, don't waste your money. History could have done a much better job on this.Published 4 months ago by Matt