Other Sellers on Amazon
Meek's Cutoff [Blu-ray]
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Minutes 1 to 5: Opening credits. Three wagons and a couple of riders advance through a flat plain. Nothing else happens.
- Minutes 6 to 10. Nothing happens.
- Minute 11. Michelle Williams almost says something.
- Minutes 12 to 14. Nothing happens.
- Minutes 15. Bruce Greenwood almost sneezes.
- Minutes 16 to 17. Some people almost sleep.
- Minutes 18 to 19. Somebody is peeing in the darkness (or may be not...)
- Minutes 20 to 24. Nothing happens.
- Minute 25. An Indian almost appears.
- Minutes 26 to 30. Nothing happens.
- Minutes 31 to 35. Some people almost walk.
- Minutes 36 to 37. An Indian almost re-appears.
- Minute 38. One horse almost farts.
- Minute 39. Somebody almost asks a question. Then he thinks better and shuts up.
- Minutes 40 to 45. Nothing happens.
- Minutes 46 to 50. Nothing happens.
- Minute 51. Some people have a look at the scenario, just in case. Reassured, they carry on. Doing nothing.
- Minutes 52 to 60. Yes, you guessed right. Nothing happens.
- Minute 61. A bored to death vulture drops dead from the sky.
- Minutes 62 to 70. Nothing happens.
- Minutes 71 to 80. Some people start to wondering why nothing happens.
- Minute 81. The sun almost shines.
- Minutes 82 to 90. Nothing happens.
- Minute 91. Michelle Williams hears a suspicious sound. It turns out it is just the paint drying.Read more ›
In addition, the justification for the full frame aspect ratio is one of the most creative that I have ever heard. I read somewhere, either in an interview or perhaps in the notes written on the DVD packaging, that Kelly Reichardt purposely did not use a widescreen format because she was trying to replicate for the viewer the vision restrictions imposed on the female characters in the film by the bonnets they had to wear.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent movie for someone who knows history. Watch it often!Published 24 days ago by ROBERT MCQUEEN
We paid for HD but didn't get it. The sound was very poor and there was no closed caption so we had no chance of understanding what was being said. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary Jeane
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! It's intriguing and a well-made Western!!Published 2 months ago by royale
A thoroughly disappointing film. A lumbering pace, little character development, pointless script, and inept direction. A waste of time is really too kind.Published 2 months ago by Michael D.