good therapy tool my little guy loves to walk around in it. i needed this as a physical therapy order and it is just what he needed to help him use all the right muscles to walk perfectly.
Published 14 months ago by bigdog1163

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for 30 lbs babies... incorrect description
My son is 23 pounds so after reading the description indicating this is good for up to 30 I happily made the purchase. Once I opened it however, the box it came in said "up to 24 pounds" - I didn't even bother opening it and immediately returned it. SHAME Amazon hasn't fixed their description yet....
Published on December 22, 2012 by Jen

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for 30 lbs babies... incorrect description, December 22, 2012
Jen (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meeno Babies Walk Mee - The Original Handheld Baby Walker Assistant Harness (Baby Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars 24# NOT 30# wt capacity!, December 11, 2013
The site says 30# but the box says 24# for a weight capacity. In little kids this is a big discrepancy. For kids that literally are on the brink of walking I think it's fine but earlier "walkers" require more support than this gives. Pretty flimsy.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works alright..., April 26, 2013
The harness does what it says and is pretty solid construction. The only problem that I have is that if your child leans to the side too much, he or she can fall through the webbing straps and tip the harness over.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some balancing issues, April 29, 2014
This is a great idea and sometimes it works quite well, other times it is just a swing. My daughter was about 7 months when we got this and we only ended up using it a handful of times. I adjusted it and tried to make it as balanced and comfortable as possible but many times I ended up almost just carrying my daughter because she would kind of lean forward and just use the thing like a harness for flying. I first thought it was just her but after looking at it and using it with another child, the same thing happened. If she really wanted to walk with it she could but many times it tipped her forward and she ended up flying again.

I really think the concept is great and at times it works well, but other times it just is not doing what it needs to do. It is a backsaver when working. Great for grandparents that do not want to hunch over to walk the grandkid around, but it just needs a few balancing tweaks in manufacturing and it might get 5 stars. It is possible that your kid will fair better than mine. Not a bad product by any means, but I might skip it if I had the chance to do it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, August 28, 2014
GypsyGal07 "Ceblueyes" (Des Moines, Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
Offers little support, difficult to get child in and out of, and when lengthening the marionette straps the clips do not stay locked. Lastly, this parent learned it is too simple for child to 'choke' self between the front to back marionette straps. Perhaps modify the system to be a more firm body support with no marionette straps in the front of the child. The,harness, recommended by a physically therapist, was a disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.., May 22, 2014
This is definitely for a baby that can with fingers already. My baby is just learning to and he thinks it's a mobile jumper. There is a lack of back support for when they get tired, and could easily pose a potential problem if they lean to the sides. The straps are in his line of sight and go across his face. It will serve it's purpose later when he supports himself all of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars good tool for physical therapy and to help kids lern to walk., November 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, April 22, 2013
I thought this would be a great idea for my nephew who has a disability and cannot walk yet. He cannot put much weight down on his legs so I was hoping this would help. He didn't like it and only used it a handful of times but the product is decent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Useless, July 31, 2014
Good quality but otherwise useless. It was too difficult to get on and off when your child is trying to walk. Barely used it on my first child and never used it on my second child. Regret the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish all the straps can buckle & unbuckle quickly., November 13, 2013
My baby doesn't really like to put it on. She just wants to go and she tries to swat the straps. You can remove the straps, but only the front ones. I wish it has the option to remove all the straps so that I can have my baby wear the holster, buckle in the straps when she wants to go and try walking, then quickly unbuckle the straps when she wants to stop & play with her toys so that the straps won't bother her.