5.0 out of 5 stars Meet Cap is a homerun...
Published on February 9, 2011 by jlaw721

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for a family viewing
We first saw John Caparulo on a comedy tour DVD with other comedians and found him very funny (and clean). However, when we watched this DVD, we discovered his over use of the "F" word and that some of the topics weren't funny or appropriate. Even the parts he did that were funny on the comedy tour we watched previously weren't as funny on this DVD. He has some funny...
Published on December 29, 2010 by T. Pgast

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Meet Cap is a homerun..., February 9, 2011
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
I didn't know John Caparulo until I heard one of his bits on satellite radio recently. It was so funny that I eventually went to Amazon.com to see if he had any videos or CDs for sale. That's where I found Meet Cap, one of the funniest stand up routines I've seen in years. Caparulo's very unique, self-effacing delivery is peppered with just enough profanity that it's funny without being over-the-top offensive. I love Chris Rock, but the f-bombs become mind-numbing after a while. Not so with Caparulo. Although a little raw now and then, his material is so funny. Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Funny!, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
Caparulo is hilarious - part of the new Blue Collar crew - he has some great bits and is very entertaining. I have seen him live and this DVD really captures the majority of the best part of his acts. Definitely has replay value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny Man!, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
Caparulo is one of the funniest young men to come along. Not for feint of heart in the language department.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, May 16, 2009
D. Moore (Windsor, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
This is soooo funny !! We had been listening to him for awhile on Sirius Radio and just love him !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
I think John Caparulo is hilarious and this is a great DVD of his. His act will keep you laughing over and over. Though I feel I should mention some people may end up offended by some of what he says. He's definitely not the most extreme comedian I've ever heard, but he does quite a bit of swearing. This is a must see if you are a stand-up fan. My favorite part of this whole act though, is the road rage section. Once you watch it you will know what I mean (especially if you have road rage).

5.0 out of 5 stars The best new comedian out there, June 10, 2009
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
The only thing i can really say about this dvd is that if you haven't seen it yet and you love to laugh you are missing out i never stoped laughing from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meet Cap, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
Very funny dvd. I purchased as a birthday gift for my husband. We all enjoy. :) !!! !!! !!! !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny guy!, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
I saw John Caparulo on TV and HAD to have his stand-up special. The product was shipped rather quickly, and packaged very securely. I had no issues whatsoever playing it on my Xbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
Good comedy from a funny guy at a good price it came in the mail on time is not that recent but it's still a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Meet Cap (DVD)
Everyone (including my friends and family) loves him! I use his jokes all the time and it always makes people laugh. I'll probably get this as a gift soon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Meet Cap
Meet Cap by not specified (DVD - 2009)
$19.98 $12.71
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.