Segway miniPro Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$11.99

on July 16, 2013
I was disappointed to buy this DVD set of Season 4 to find out it only contains episodes 61-80. It is not the entire Season 4. Just beware if you are looking for a certain episode as I was that this does not contain them all. Look carefully at the very top of the photo.
on August 30, 2015
Meet the Browns is one of my favorite shows. Similar to Friends or Arrested Development, I love having it in the background when I'm getting ready for work. The cast works well together. Some of the after school special feel-goodery is a little over the top, but otherwise, a great hilarious show.
on May 9, 2014
I purchased the entire season for my husband and myself because we have never seen the show on television. We watched Season 1 and if the others are anything like Season 1, we are in for smiles, belly laughter, and thigh hitting enjoyment!!!!!!!!!! We love the works of Tyler Perry, have all of his plays/movies and now we are staring with his TV shows.
on December 28, 2014
This Is A Great Collector Item Don't Be A Fool Not To Buy It While You Have A Chance ''David Man And I both Are Personal Friend & Off
The Radio & I Have Met Him On Stage Him & His Lovely Wife Tamla Mann Please Collect All Their Work.
on January 15, 2014
This series is something I never watched when it was still aired. I bought 3 seasons just to be sure I'd get one specific episode. I'm glad that I did buy them because they've brought hours of enjoyment for my family. My grandparents absolutely love Tyler Perry's awesome foolishness. I'm buying them all!
on January 10, 2013
Mr. Brown is one of my favorite characters on television and I waited anxiously every week to see what kind of trouble he and family would get into. Since, Meet The Browns was cancelled, it's good to know that I can still laugh at his weekly mischief. Good/Funny Stuff.
on March 19, 2014
They always advertise the DVD with the sleeve and then you receive cheap no sleeve DVD. That's real upsetting. Amazon should be ashamed of this false advertising. I'm tired of this. Then there is no way to let them know that you want the sleeve to be sent. Buyers beware.
on March 17, 2013
He is really the next Red Foxx and clean Richard Pryor I Really enjoy the show and the whole cast.
on April 9, 2012
If you want a laugh - this is it. Serious messages is provided in a realistics concept of story telling. You know it, but sometimes need others to say it! All of the actors are not on par with Mr. Brown, but a decent supporting cast....
on August 11, 2014
clean, family oriented, and funny.