The Fairly OddParents 8 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Love Triangle Poof and Foop compete to win the affections of Goldie Goldenglow, a magical new girl at Spellementary School (who's shaped like a triangle) while participating in the Spellementary School play, "Mr. Cookie's Happy Day."
2. Invasion of the Dads Timmy Turner is an average kid - sort of. He's an only child with oblivious parents. But luckily he has Cosmo and Wanda, his wacky fairy godparents who help him hide from evil babysitters, do homework and much more craziness!
3. When L.O.S.E.R.S. Attack Timmy's enemies join forces and form the League Of Super Evil Revenge Seekers - L.O.S.E.R.S., for short - in order to annihilate him. And with a Fairy-clipse preventing his fairies from using magic, Timmy is forced to outwit the L.O.S.E.R.S.
4. Timmy's Secret Wish Timmy makes his millionth wish so all of Fairyworld has gathered to celebrate. After seeing all the wishes he has made, the Fairy Council thinks he should be put on trial for being the worst godkid ever!
5. Meet the Odd Parents After what seems like forever, Mom and Dad have finally gotten hip to the fact that Timmy has fairy godparents. The question now is: how long can they keep Jorgen in the dark so that he won't take Wanda, Cosmo and Poof away forever?
|Genres||Fantasy, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Director||Michelle Bryan, John McIntyre|
|Starring||Tara Strong, Susanne Blakeslee|
|Supporting actors||Daran Norris, Carlos Alazraqui|
|Producers||George Goodchild, Butch Hartman, Randy Saba, Fred Seibert, Dave Thomas|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Nothing like Timmy, Wanda, Cosmo, Poof and Sparky to make you smile. In addition, each episode has a moral!Published 10 days ago by Darlene
The grandkids like to watch Timmy and all his adventures, Even the little ones laugh at all the situations that Timmy gets inPublished 10 months ago by Alice
I love this show! It's great to want with my son! I wish there were more seasons available on prime!Published 11 months ago by Ashley
This presents itself as a kids cartoon, but I think it is inappropriate for children. What has happen to the good old fashion cartoons? Read morePublished 11 months ago by C. Matney