Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Meet the Truth
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 9, 2011
I love each character in the Browns.Will and Sasha are great and excellant parents. Cora is a wonderful school teacher and can keep Mr.Brown in line.that is a job.he makes the show. they are wonderful thanks to Tyler Perry for letting us laugh.
on October 23, 2012
I love love love Mr Brown, when I am having a bad day, all it takes is an episode of Meet the Browns to make me smile!
on December 16, 2013
You must see my review on " Tyler Perry's House of Payne complete series 1-8 ". (copy and paste title in Amazon's search box).
I spilled my heart out writing that review of Tyler Perry shows, movies and plays. There are people who don't understand how this television show, Meet The Browns and all Tyler Perry productions, mimics a very funny, people of Color television show, from the 50's. Back then, organizations fought to get it off the air because of stereo typing, yet today we seem to have revive that genre and loving it.
on May 9, 2014
I purchased the entire season for my husband and myself because we have never seen the show on television. We watched Season 1 and if the others are anything like Season 1, we are in for smiles, belly laughter, and thigh hitting enjoyment!!!!!!!!!! We love the works of Tyler Perry, have all of his plays/movies and now we are staring with his TV shows.
on October 6, 2014
House of Payne is mostly my first favorite Tyler Perry show that he ever made. But, first off Meet the Browns hasn't just become a show, it was also a stage play, then a movie, and now came as an interest most comedy sit-com ever for everybody.
on April 13, 2014
The show has alot of emotions in each episode. All of the characters have their own personality. Some are totally corny, some normal, some funny. But the show teaches a lesson in each episode. I like the show. I enjoy watching it and I will probably buy the rest of the seasons.
on August 30, 2015
Meet the Browns is one of my favorite shows. Similar to Friends or Arrested Development, I love having it in the background when I'm getting ready for work. The cast works well together. Some of the after school special feel-goodery is a little over the top, but otherwise, a great hilarious show.
on October 13, 2013
love this show, it has to be one of the funniest comedies I have seen I in sometime,my package came in very good condition,arrived in a timely fashion,I looking forward to getting more of the series.
on November 8, 2014
Meet the browns is amazing, very, very funny, Tons of laughter, I could watch it over and over again. Great family show and still funnier today. It is far better than the so called comedy sitcoms currently running.
on October 7, 2013
The character Mr. Brown has me in tears - true belly laughs with his antics.
The only down side to the episodes is the dark side of life that IS NOT FUNNY (ACTUALLY DISTURBING) - Example:
Thematic subject matter relating to sexual immorality; domestic violence; child sexual and physical abuse; and teen pregnacy with no clear guidance morally but down plays the significance of these societal problems.

I will have to weigh any future purchases with "home much comedy is worth putting up with the other cleverly disguised garbage." There should be clear ratings of this material and description of the content so one is not sucked into believing this is just lightweight entertainment.