5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly great!
To be honest I wasn;t expecting too much from this sticker. The reason I bought it was that my laptop has a huge problem with fingerprints. They are everywhere - on the shiny cover, and near touchpad. That was irritating me a lot, and I decided to try a sticker.

Published on September 2, 2011 by nad

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't follow printed laptop guides on back of design
Published 21 months ago by Beckaroon

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly great!, September 2, 2011

I was expecting something very thin, glossy and hard-to-stick (you know, as they have some sticky film for the walls: whenever it folds over itself it's impossible to use anymore). But this sticker was a great surprise. I loved it's texture. It's hard to describe, but it's not even close to what I expected. I am having it for just several days, so I can't judge reliably on the duration of it's life, but it seems to be a really quality product so far. And it was easy for me to stick it to the laptop. I got some bubbles though, but they were easy to remove: I squeezed big ones to the edges and poked small ones carefully with the needle.

ANyway, I would recommend this to a friend. It's just a perfect look for my laptop, and no problem of fingerprints anymore

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't follow printed laptop guides on back of design, January 22, 2013
I measured the laptop and found the guide printed on the back that would best fit my laptop. I started cutting the design to fit my laptop and when I got around to where I started, the cuts didn't line up and I had to cut it smaller than I wanted. I figured the lines would create a rectangle but did not. I enjoy this skin and would buy another one but will pay carefull attention when cutting it to size and not follow the printed guides on the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, August 26, 2011
This is a great notebook skin. It keeps the computer looking clean. We had to move it to a different computer and it easily came off and went onto the other computer. It was easy to cut and put into place. Makes my computer look like more expensive fancy computers and not just a plane black one anymore. Will be getting another one shortly for my other computer.

2.0 out of 5 stars What a bother, July 19, 2012
First let me say the artwork for this skin is great, as well as the material used for its construction. With that said, the amount of effort to get the skin on correctly isn't worth it. Firstly you have to measure then cut the skin to make sure it rest properly on the laptop cover. And even after that you still can't be sure it'll work out, especially if the laptop cover isn't the "usual cover shape". (As in my case)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy & Attractive, January 3, 2012
Cutting to fit my 15 inch wide screen was pretty straightforward...no ruler needed. I've gotten endless compliments on the unique image. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRODUCTS!!, October 6, 2011
I'm very pleased with the product & would definitely use them again! EXCELLENT PRODUCTS! Excellent customer service and it arrived quickly. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slicker than hoot owl grease! (or some such thing), May 23, 2011
Works great! Ok, that's pretty simplistic, but so is installation. Take your time aligning this and you'll be happy. It looks cool on my laptop and makes it so easy to pick out from among the dozen or so others at the conference table! Very Nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, February 22, 2011
the design and color was exactly like the pic on the site. the only trouble i had was cutting it out to fit my comp but the lines in the back was helpful. (i'd advise not to cut blindly trusting the given lines though since the dragon doesn't come at the center for some sizes so you have to adjust a bit)
overall i loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Meffort Inc® 15 15.6 Inch Laptop Notebook Skin Sticker Cover Art Decal - Fits 13.3" 14" 15" 16" HP Dell Lenovo Asus Compaq Asus Acer Computers (Free Wrist Pad) (Butterfly Wings of Love) (Electronics)
Bought this as an "added gift" to my friend who received a Dell Laptop for Christmas---compared to the more expensive skins I have seen, this one is value priced with excellent quality! I am happy with it, as is my friend who received it; (& it's even more beautiful than the photo shows!)

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, August 21, 2012
I am very disappointed in this decal. It was not easy to size and cut properly to fit. And once you got it to finally fit it was next to impossible to get all the seams and bubbles out of it to make it completely flat..I bated this from go and my daughter was very upset with the finished product which my husband and I both tried several times...be careful when choosing this type of decal.