Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mega Bloks Caterpillar Constructor
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 28, 2014
I got this from a local Max value store chain(yes, its name ends with Max) for my son when he was just 8 months. So for first 4 months this was just pushing gently toy. But now he is 2, and over the days this toy has seen a lot. Its traveled across the world to India, where you don't see any carpeted floors. This has fallen numerous times, been thrown at a wall when he wants to show his frustration on something. It carries almost everything, kitchen items to other little toys.

The two small megablock toys are good too, and are well built.
on April 20, 2009
I bought this for my 2 year old son and he and my 6 year old play with it every day. The back of the truck opens into a slide for the little trucks if you like, otherwise, my kids hide toys underneath and drive the truck around our house. Paid only $24 at TRU though, watch your cost.
on May 4, 2014
Granson loves the truck. Was his one year old Birthday gift. Plays with it all the time. Just like his dad did!
on December 31, 2014
These are a great addition to our toy collection. I was hoping that the basic mega blocks could be used with it but they can't. My son doesn't seem to care though. Overall it is a great toy for the price.
on June 8, 2014
My grandson is going to be two in a couple of weeks. He loves trucks and he loves to carry all of them around at the same time. This is the perfect solution for him. I know he'll love it. It has lots of room and he can carry them without loading up his arms.
on August 25, 2014
My grandson loved this truck, especially the two smaller ones that came with it. He took ithem apart and put them back together continually. He loved the storage space inside. Now that he's gone, I have no idea what happened to the small front loader. Maybe he took it with him!
on January 23, 2015
This appears bigger in the pictures than it actually is.
The biggest disappointment was that it is all plastic!
I don't feel the quality is worth the price I paid.
It was selling much cheaper with some other vendors.
However, I don't believe it is available anymore from other vendors.
on March 2, 2015
I got this toy for my 2 year old grandson for Christmas, and although it didn't have the "wow" factor as did some other presents with bells and whistles, it is one that he keeps returning to. He likes to put cars inside the caterpillar, and explore the different ways he can open it. And I can confirm that it is an extremely durable toy. I have seen my grandson sit and stand on it, run it into walls at full two-year-old speed, but it still looks brand new. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
on July 27, 2014
I bought this for a friend's son and he was obsessed with it! He literally plays with it (so she says) daily and loves the smaller trucks that come with it. This is a great buy for any kid that's in love with construction vehicles. I also got him the book "Good night, good night, construction site" to go with it.
on September 14, 2014
This was purchased for our grandson's third birthday. It was one of his favirite gifts. He loves cars and trucks, he recieved many. The storage area was convenient to load up as many small cars/trucks as he could and take them wherever he needed to go.
It is sturdy and a perfect size and weight.