5.0 out of 5 stars worth it
its just what my kids wanted, shipping was great and my kids love playing with doc ock he makes a great Mega Blok
Published on May 9, 2012 by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for 5 year olds.
The image appeared to be larger blocks. It was tiny tiny pieces and I was sorry I bought it for my five year old grandson. It was too dangerous (might have put it i his mouth.) But he wanted it when he say it because it was "spiderman."
Published 9 months ago by Petrina

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for 5 year olds., February 24, 2014
Petrina (CHALMETTE, LA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks #2096 Spider-man Marvel 2 in 1 Set - Doc Ock & Sandman (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, May 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Alejandrito, September 28, 2011
Waooo my son lovess spiderman, he was asking to buy his Mega blocks for a while. And as soon that he got it he stars playing him them. Amazing toy!