Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 12, 2014
I bought this to supplement the collection of Mega Bloks that my 2-, 3-, and 4-year-old grandsons love to play with when they come to my house. They love building towers and laying out little cities and I thought this would be a nice addition. It's fine for the price and added to the collection and the little car is a plus, as is the little man who can ride in it or sit on top of the other bloks. I gave it a four-star rating only because the lid of the tub as pictured seems to be something that could be used as a base to anchor the blocks when building. In fact, the nubs are too small to anchor anything and it seemed silly to me for the manufacturer to bother designing them and constructing them there if they don't fit what is supposed to attach to them. The stickers are peelable but they will probably be ignored by the boys, anyway. I would have liked more pieces shaped to act as construction site props, for example the traffic cone that came with another set but is only depicted here as a sticker. Anyway, we got a few more bloks and with 3 boys playing with them, I guess that's an advantage.
on January 7, 2014
Um, the usual high-quality I expect from Mega Blocks. The reason I didn't give this five stars is, there aren't that many blocks in this box! It comes only about 1/3 full. The blocks shown on the front label are pretty much all you get. For my kids who wanted to build bigger towers and houses, next time I'll be getting another of the "basic" sets in the transparent, zipper bag.
on January 7, 2013
16 month old loves megabloks. He can stack them easily and no worries about too small of pieces. The only reason I gave four stars instead of 5 is that the small construction site is decorated with stickers not actual printing on bloks. This was a dissapointment because there wasn't much difference between the normal megabloks and these construction site ones. The car and little man were nice but the stickers are cheap and pulled off the bloks by my 16-month old.
on January 31, 2013
I was disappointed that there were not any blue blocks in our box like the photo on the front and that the blocks don't really snap to the lid, but my children really like it, so I am giving it 4 stars
on January 16, 2013
Good price for mega blocks and my nephew loves them. He is 1 and let me tell you my kids 2,4 and 6 still play with all of our mega blocks!
on August 28, 2013
I bought this for my best friend's son's 2nd birthday. She said he loves it! He gets excited every time she brings it out for him. She said the blocks are a good size for him to put together and take apart.
on December 17, 2013
Lots of fun to come after Christmas with mega block set, also a great price.now it is time to build
on August 20, 2014
Grandson enjoys but cheaply made.
on October 13, 2014
My kids are 3 & 4 and they love these Mega Bloks. They seem to forget about them and then after a few weeks they all of a sudden remember how much they love them again. Definitely a great purchase!
on August 5, 2013
Perfect for the little guy whole likes to build things but gets frustrated with two many little pieces - easier to clean up for him as well - plays with them daily