5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool alternative Master Chief figure
I didn't buy this toy on amazon, I found it at Target. I thought it looked interesting and at 10 bucks it's cheaper than most of the other Halo action figures.

Published on October 9, 2009 by Charles Payne Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars Want a Master Chief? Keep looking...
Magnets don't hold the limbs well. Underlying skeleton is pretty poseable, but you lose a lot of that once you put the armor on. Armor isn't particularly detailed. Not a great toy, and not worth the money spent. Only redeeming thing is that I now have a Master Chief.
Published 2 months ago by J. T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool alternative Master Chief figure, October 9, 2009

This is a must-buy if you love Halo toys like I do. It's not a traditional action figure, it's a building-block style action figure, it comes in a box in pieces and you have to put it together. It's very similar to the Lego Bionicle action figures. The figure uses magnets to connect most of the major joints, and this actually works much better than it sounds. The build quality is excellent, Master Chief is perfectly capable of standing under his own power.

Fully assembled, Master Chief stands about 6 1/4 inches tall. The box is unnecessarily large and doesn't actually say how big the final product is. The box says Halo Wars and Spartan-II so I guess technically it's not Master Chief but he's green so you be the judge. He comes with an assault rifle.

This figure might not be as accurately modeled or as poseable as the MacFarland figures, but he's obscure and I'll bet none of your friends have one. To me that makes him the prize of my collection.

On a side note, if you have little kids (offspring, siblings, nieces, nephews) constantly bugging you to play with your MacFarland collection of Halo figures, buy this for them. It's a great alternative that will keep their little mitts off your shelf. Also, it would be pointless to keep him in the box since he's in pieces like a Lego set anyway.

1.0 out of 5 stars Want a Master Chief? Keep looking..., August 15, 2014
J. T. (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars For my grandson, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks UNSC Spartan II (Toy)
Gift for my grandson. He was very surprised and happy!

Thank you for bringing a smile to my grandsons face!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality - Malformed bricks won't stay together at all, June 21, 2010
C. Wilson (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Bloks UNSC Spartan II (Toy)
My son got these for his birthday. This toy quickly brought him to a point of tears of frustration. Almost none of the bricks were formed correctly. The ones that will stay together don't fit as well as genuine Lego bricks do. Many of the pieces simply pop off when you try to connect them, they won't stay together at all.

We're very disappointed with this set, and won't be purchasing any MegaBlock sets in the future since many reviews are saying the same thing.

Mega Bloks UNSC Spartan II