Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2013
The instructions were great, better than some Lego sets I've had. It seems instructions are either really good or really hard to follow sometimes. We purchased this for our 5 year old because my husband and I play WoW and he loves to watch us. He had a great time putting the set together and the catapaults are great fun. There were a few pieces that were hard to snap together for him but the adults just put those together.
on March 9, 2015
These sets have great playability and look terrific once assembled. My only gripe is with the difficulty of assembly. We've been spoiled by Lego sets since my son was 4. At age 11 he considered himself a master and didn't hesitate at age 16+ Lego sets. Mega Bloks have humbled us both considerably. The instructions were not as easy to follow and pieces didn't snap together as easily. Prepare to lose some fingernails if you make a mistake as our handy lego "pop-a-brick" tool wasn't very effective on these.
VINE VOICEon August 4, 2014
Bought this yesterday at a local store. It took about an hour to put together - the instructions were great. I wish they put the pieces into numbered bags like Lego does, but this still works, you just have to dump them all out at once and kind of see what types are grouped together.

The set is really fun to play with, and it comes with 3 figures. Ours was missing the bad guy and had an extra good guy. Luckily no tears, but I was not able to find an 800 number to see about getting the missing character, even if we needed to order it.

The Demolisher car thing is actually pretty sturdy and the catapult is really fun to play with - it had the whole family engaged for a while. The castle is also really neat. i'd love to get a few more and have a war ;)
on October 19, 2014
The tower looks good if displayed along-side the Stormwind Castle set. the Demolisher is pretty rad, but what makes this set cool is this is one of the only, if not the only set to feature a summoned familiar.
review image review image
on January 20, 2013
Very cool. It was fun assembling, destroying, then rebuilding. The senarios you can create are great. Plus mix and match armor and weapons for the mini figures
on March 8, 2014
Great at challenging our expert at building these bloks ... instead of his being able to build something in a hour ... it took him longer on a wonderful rainy day.
on March 10, 2014
It's WoW in block form, all the details there, the characters are nicely sculpted and painted.Very distinct sets in these WoW sets. Great playabilty for anyone
on May 8, 2015
this warcraft sets is so cool articulated micro action figures too castle rammer ! ever

I would recommend this to a freind!
on January 16, 2014
Bought this for my Nephew and he loved it. He put it together Christmas day. Took pictures of the completed kit!
on January 10, 2014
was a great deal and a great price. was very satisfied. thank you for your good product. my kids were very happy

See 1 answered question