Sold in 2.5 gallon
Mega-Green - A liquid fertilizer containing 17% amino acids, peptides and other beneficial micro-nutrients. Long-lasting, general purpose organic fertilizer derived under a proprietary enzymatic process using low heat. A light, minty deodorant is added giving this product a pleasant smell. Does not degrade on the shelf.
This fertilizer is made using hydrolyzed farm-raised catfish to produce a non-burning, natural fertilizer. Contains dormant beneficial bacteria that activates upon application to provide a fast and long lasting greening that wont harm the environment.
This organic catfish protein contains the 3 primary plant nutrients: Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash. Multi-Bloom has received the OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) listing for use on organically grown crops.
* 100% organic fertilizer
* Grows strong plants with abundant flowers and fruit., and deep green lawns
* Formulated for both foliar and root zone applications
* No strong fishy odor with a hint of mint added
* Cold process preserves nutrients
* Creates a fertile root zone environment to promote the growth of microorganisms
* Contains a dormant beneficial bacteria that activates upon application
* 100% fish protein broken down (hydrolyzed) into readily absorbable nutrients
* Low cost per application
* Easy application.
* Last 3-4 times longer than chemical applications.
* Designed for foliar or drip applications.
* Safe when used as directed- will not stripe or burn
* Efficient for use with spray or drip irrigation systems (200 mesh screens)
* Environmentally friendly organic and biodegradable product
* Made from farm-raised catfish, a renewable and sustainable resource
Mega Green is an all natural organic fish fertilizer that contains 13% Amino Acids These amino acids are the building blocks for cell and plant structure. The amino acids stay in the soil. They are slowly broken down by BACILLUS BACTERIA.