4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Memory is mega good!
This is an old course, but really good stuff. It goes step by step and you really improve your memory. It's a system so you need to apply yourself at the beginning, but then it becomes easy and almost automatic.
Published 13 months ago by Eric Lindsey

1.0 out of 5 stars Waiste of ime and money
Published on January 18, 2008 by J. FERRARA

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Memory is mega good!, August 9, 2013
Eric Lindsey (West New York, NJ) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Memory Beneficial Product, April 12, 2010
This review is from: Mega Memory & Advanced Mega Memory (Audio Cassette)
I purchase "Mega Memory" and "Advanced Mega Memory" back in 1994. I was working full time for a fortune 100 corporation, volunteering about 25 hours a week in a community project, and had just started full time attending UNC. I looked for something to help me learn things the first time I was exposed because I didn't have the time to study the things I was taught in class a second time. IT WORKED! I stayed on the Deans list, and continued to get superior ratings in my job performance. At the opening of a new university club, I met each person that entered the first meeting at the door, and I said good bye to each and every one of them by name as they exited 90 minutes later. I was only a participant in the meeting, but was showing off what I had learned from Mega Memory to one of my college buds. I still remember and utilize the techniques when I want to. The program says memory is like a light switch, you turn it on and off at will. This program showed me how to do it, and now I am one of a few men with triple national certification in my profession. I HIGHLY and frequently recommend Mega Memory to anyone serious about wanting to improve their memory. It is a great asset as a self employed business man with a growing business for over 14 years now. My wife is irritated because I when anyone asks how long I have been married I answer with the number of months, and days. My friends are impressed by how much detail I remember about the conversations we had recently and in the past. If you are really ready for a major amp increase in your memory, this is IT! I am not being paid in any way to endorse or encourage this product. Its just a small appreciation for the endless benefits I have gotten these 16 years now.
T L Harper, CI CT NIC

1.0 out of 5 stars Waiste of ime and money, January 18, 2008
J. FERRARA "Jay" (Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mega Memory & Advanced Mega Memory (Audio Cassette)
I bought this tape a few years ago and from what I can remember (because I still can't remember anything) it did not help very much. It required many hours of time to devote to the program and it wasn't easy. He required you to use mostly word association to remember lists which is difficult if you can't remebr the what the items in the list represent. If I could remember the words to associate with, this would be great, but unfortunately I Couldn't, and I still can't.

Mega Memory & Advanced Mega Memory
Mega Memory & Advanced Mega Memory by Kevin Trudeau (Audio Cassette - 1996)
Used & New from: $9.99