Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 15, 2016
Great case, protects camera from rain, easy to use and a fun classic look. Took it all over Ireland, it was very raining a lot when I was there in November and camera never came to harm, easy to open then cover if needed. I love this case, you can't go wrong if you pick this case for your Pentax Q.
on May 14, 2014
Actually got mine not here, but on e***, but mine is exactly like the one pictured in every detail. It's a great fit (my Q is equipped with the O2 zoom lens, and the leather, though supposedly the heavily-processed bonded leather, feels great to the touch.
on April 12, 2014
I have had my case for a couple of weeks now, and so far I like it. It protects my camera well, so when I'm not using it I can carry it around in my purse without worrying about it getting damaged.

I love that I can keep my camera in the case while using the neck strap and be able to open it quickly to take pictures. I just leave the top part of the cover unsnapped so I can move it out of the way between pictures.

It's probably obvious from the pictures of the case, and someone else has mentioned this already, but I figured I would mention it also: There is no place to keep an extra battery, and you have to take the camera completely out of the case to change the battery, connect the camera to the computer, or take out the SD card. So I am a little worried about how well the snaps and everything will hold up, but so far everything seems to be great!

I have already recommended this case to a friend of mine that has the same camera :)
on August 18, 2013
Good for those of us that miss half cases. As with old slr half cases, the case must be removed to change the media. Fits the 02 fine, may also fit the 06. I wish it was real leather, but that's tough to find these days.
Update: This fits my Q well, but I tried it on a Q7 (same dimensions as the Q10) and it will not fit at all. So- major caveat.
on January 17, 2014
UPDATED: 1/25/2014

After posting this review, I was contacted by the seller, and they offered me a replacement at no cost. I fgot the replacement a couple days agos, and it is in tip-top shape and the snaps are holding up great. I am blown away at the excellent customer service I received and would def. recommend this case.

I was excited when this arrived in the mail. It looks great, and the fit was perfect.I was less than excited when one of the snaps literally fell part and broke off the THIRD TIME I unclasped it. Upon further inspection, I noticed the other bottom snap was also very flimsy and looked like it was ready to break too! Very disappointed in the cases durability. Would avoid
on February 20, 2014
Looks nice, but doesn't fit quite right. Not a bad enough fit to return but if I had been able to triy it on the camera before purchasing I probably would have not purchased it.
on November 13, 2014
Looks good, but it can get stuck in the front cap. Could be a hair bigger.
on August 1, 2014
Fits, but must be removed completely to get at the battery and card slot.
on September 30, 2014
This is one tough little camera case that I use when out on the town
on April 21, 2014
I've owned mine for about a week and one of the bottom snaps has already become very loose. I doubt it's going to last much longer. It's a shame; the case is otherwise very nice.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse