5.0 out of 5 stars MegaGear Delivered "AS ADVERTISED"--EXCELLENT !
This leather camera case is even nicer than it was advertised to be. It came to me in a very secure box and It fits beautifully on the camera I have (Nikon P520)...I will definitely order from MegaGear again as I need items for my cameras.
GREAT ITEM and GREAT SERVICE....
Published 15 months ago by Rick Lampkin

3.0 out of 5 stars PU (Polyurethane) Leather
Published 10 months ago by Kylester

5.0 out of 5 stars MegaGear Delivered "AS ADVERTISED"--EXCELLENT !, August 5, 2013
This review is from: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera Case, Bag for Nikon COOLPIX P520 18.1 MP Digital Camera (Electronics)
GREAT ITEM and GREAT SERVICE....

5.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, January 16, 2014
I only wish that the cover for the lens portion were a little bigger to accomodate adapters up to 67mm since I use one on my Nikon p510 from the U. K. that fit the inner barrel and allows me to place a protective U.V. filter on the 67mm and with a littlle more room I could also use the flexible tulip shade over the filter. Also, I glued a small compartment on the outside of the top of the case to carry extra batteries and memory. Please let me know If you would like me to show you what I have done. psowsy@gmail.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Nikon P520 perfectly, January 7, 2014
Very prompt delivery. Product is exactly as described. Very good quality and very well constructed. This leather case fits my Nikon P520 perfectly. It was a good purchase and a good purchase experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars PU (Polyurethane) Leather, January 6, 2014
Bicast leather (also known as bycast leather or PU leather, sometimes described as split leather) is a material made with a split leather backing covered with a layer of polyurethane (hence the term PU leather) that is applied to the surface and then embossed. Because it is only used for the backing, the leather portion of this material is generally not visible in finished goods made from Bicast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera cover, November 2, 2013
This protective cover is a perfect fit for this camera. Leather is high quality. The shoulder strap is redundant as the strap attached directly to the camera works fine with this cover. The "locking screw" in the cover base is threaded to mount the camera on a tripod. Efficient order processing and shipping from the vendor. My overall satisfaction with this company and product influenced my 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars MegaGear Camera Case, October 29, 2013
Great product for my Coolpix P520 Nikon camera. Looks good and will protect the camera well, that's why I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, October 28, 2013
Really nice case for my new P520. Don't spend or money on the cheap stuff ... this one is the one you want to protect your new camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality protective carrying case!, September 22, 2013
Molded just right for my p520 Nikon! protects my camera with the thick leather and stitched very well! couldn't be happier with this purchase or the delivery! thanks Mega Gear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Megagear leather case for Nikon Coolpix P520, September 16, 2013
The case is of excellent quality; the fit and construction are nearly perfect. I was quite surprised to see this quality for such a low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the P510 Too, August 21, 2013
This is a real QUALITY PRODUCT. The leather is smooth and the packaging is awesome. The bag comes with it's own protective case. This is a professional quality case at a very affordable price .A must have if you want to protect your camera.