Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on May 30, 2014
I prefer this type of case to the bag cases. It doesn't hold any extra stuff but it fits the camera fairly snugly. Due to the shape of the camera the top piece is a tad bit awkward. I wish the top would stay attached on the bottom so you didn't need to take it clear off to take pictures but that's a minor thing. When I knew I was going to use it I just took the camera with out the top cover piece. Worked fine.
on August 5, 2013
This leather camera case is even nicer than it was advertised to be. It came to me in a very secure box and It fits beautifully on the camera I have (Nikon P520)...I will definitely order from MegaGear again as I need items for my cameras.
GREAT ITEM and GREAT SERVICE....
on February 15, 2014
I wanted a little extra protection for the camera when I was carrying it around my neck or in the purse. This case is nicely made and will add an extra level of protection when on. But - you can't just unsnap it and let it hang from the snaps while you use the camera - to use the camera, you have to remove the case completely.
on February 3, 2014
This case is exactly what I was looking for. It fits my Nikon perfectly; snug with an easy snap-off front for ease in taking pictures. The leather is quality and provides protection. The strap is wide, comfortable, and adjustable. I definitely recommend this case.
on March 7, 2014
I like the look (the old style look ‘50-‘60). Mega Gear Protective Black Leather camera case fit well with my Nikon D5200 and keep the rain/dust off my camera very well. The price is just right and the shipping from Amazon was very fast.
on January 12, 2015
This is a perfect fit for the Nikon P520 camera. I fooled around trying to find a fanny pack that fit,then did a search and found this. Just like your father's old camera case. Two piece. One half screws to the tripod socket and leaves all the back controls & LCD accessible. Second part snaps to first securely and flips down for camera use, or snap it off completely.
on January 7, 2014
Very prompt delivery. Product is exactly as described. Very good quality and very well constructed. This leather case fits my Nikon P520 perfectly. It was a good purchase and a good purchase experience.
on May 31, 2015
I bought this case for my Nikon Coolpix P520. The case is nice, but the screw on the bottom that screws into the camera is misaligned by about 1/8 inch. This makes it very difficult to screw in. I have to push really hard and insert it at an angle. This is very annoying.
on August 21, 2013
This is a real QUALITY PRODUCT. The leather is smooth and the packaging is awesome. The bag comes with it's own protective case. This is a professional quality case at a very affordable price .A must have if you want to protect your camera.
on November 2, 2013
This protective cover is a perfect fit for this camera. Leather is high quality. The shoulder strap is redundant as the strap attached directly to the camera works fine with this cover. The "locking screw" in the cover base is threaded to mount the camera on a tripod. Efficient order processing and shipping from the vendor. My overall satisfaction with this company and product influenced my 5 star rating.