Published 9 months ago by W in Corona CA

3.0 out of 5 stars Well Made - but Returned It
Published 9 months ago by Cabfarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this MegaGear Ever Ready case. Works with Nikon P510 too., October 7, 2013
This review is from: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Dark Brown Leather Camera Case, Bag for Nikon COOLPIX P520 18.1 MP Digital Camera (Camera)
I took a chance selecting this camera case when the description stated that it was designed for the Nikon P520. Since I knew that the P510 is sized so closely to the P520, I was pleased to find out that the MegaGear Ever Ready case would fit perfectly. I have been looking for this type of leather case for over a year, and finally discovered this one. The quality is excellent and highly recommend this case for being useful as the daily "go to" case. I am using my camera much more often because this case offers excellent protection and easy portability without the bulk of a bag case. I do not think I will ever use my old bag case again. The leather is beautiful, classy, and will attract attention for being so distinguished from anything else. Affordable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, February 27, 2014
Niqster (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
Very nice, sturdy case. Helps protect my camera from damage and is easy to use. I have gotten quite a few comments about how nice it looks and how it looks 'old school'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with purchase, February 28, 2014
Size is great, lay out is great, quality is great....I would highly recommend this camera bag for anyone needing one this size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to protect my camera, November 13, 2013
It looks great, I love the brown leather. It is very sturdy & fits my camera perfectly! Can carry it anywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice protective case, April 24, 2014
This is a pretty nice case, especially when you want to pack light. I have a larger case that has all my misc. equipment plus holds this. I find this useful when I go for walks, hikes, and events where I won't need all my equipment right away (batteries, plugs, etc.). Seems to protect the camera very well. Easy enough to put on and remove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, April 1, 2014
Mr B (west lafayette, in USA) - See all my reviews
The quality of the case is very good. It looks like this leather will last for years. The leather base does a good job of protecting that part of the camera. You do have to disconnect the base to access the battery door but I don't see this as being a show stopper. The top cover attaches solidly to the button on the base and also protects the upper part of the camera quite well. This is a solid compromise between using a simple strap which gets uncomfortable and a camera case which is difficult to use when you are mobile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, February 28, 2014
Good quality, excellent performance. Easy to use. Recommended for various occasions. Appropriate design for easy handling. Recommended accessory that can not miss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-Made, Good-Looking and Fits Well, November 27, 2013
Very well-made of sturdy leather and fits the Nikon P520 very well. The front piece does have a little extra length to it, but I believe that gives the lens coverage a little more rigidity and "bump room" to prevent damage from direct frontal impact. If I have any complaint at all it would be that the strap I received seems narrower and thinner than that shown in the picture. Also, where the picture shows a finished rolled edge to the strap, the one I received was simply a flat, cut edge that's not very comfortable when the weight of the camera is on your bare neck. Except for that, it's a good product at a fair price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap neck strap, October 19, 2013
Very sharp and expensive looking, easy to install on camera,. Great improvement over the lunch bag looking case provided by original.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well Made - but Returned It, September 16, 2013
Excellent quality. Loved the feel of it, but it was too big for the camera (even though it states it is for the Nikon P520). The reason for the return was that the side part that you have to put the camera into blocks all access to the ports for charging - so I'd have to take it out every time I wanted to do anything (I have a wireless remote adapter that wouldn't work while in the case either). In addition, the lens covering part was a pain to manage. It was just going to be more hassle and work than it was worth. I was looking for ease of use, and this was not it. Great concept, excellent materials, poor execution and fit. Returned.

Rate and Discover Movies