5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made case, March 3, 2014
This review is from: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Dark Brown Leather Camera Case, Bag for Nikon COOLPIX P330, Nikon COOLPIX P340 (Electronics)
This is a good case for someone who expects to use the tiny, delicate camera in the field. It seems protective and so far has been easy to use. One minor issue is that you must take the camera out of the case to download pictures. Nevertheless, the leather is well-sewn and appears sturdy, and the hardware is real brass. I'm glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and great design. I would buy it again., July 18, 2014
Not only does this case look great, it is also very sturdy. I love that you don't have to take the camera out of the case in order to use it (which you do need to do with most sleeve style cases). The case fits the camera snugly, which it should, and is very easy to use. I strongly recommend this case for the Nikon P330 if you plan to carry the camera with you on a regular basis.

Rate and Discover Movies