Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Brown Leather Cam...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 34% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Brown Leather Camera Case , Bag for Sony DSC-RX100 RX100 (NOT FOR RX100 M2)
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Tailored for Sony DSC-RX100 , High quality, compact, lightweight and extremely durable material
- Protective, soft internal fabric to protect your camera from bumping and shocking
- Internal soft layer protects LCD screen from scratches and bumps
- Protect your camera and other accessories from dust, scratches and damages
- "Ever Ready" no need to take out the camera when taking photo, can be install on the tripod
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||4 x 1.5 x 2.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Does not fit to new RX100 M2
Top Customer Reviews
I "Never" use a camera strap (although a very nice one is included) so the protection that this case provides more than pays the price for the piece of mind you get knowing that if you do happen to drop your camera, at least there is something to absorb the shock. It does make the package somewhat bulkier, but it will still fit in the back pocket of my jeans without causing too much of a noticable buldge.
The case arrived "on time" and in perfect condition from Amazon's Fullfilment partner. Can't beat the overall experience.
* Looks great!
* Fits very well; the top half is a little loose but not a big deal.
* Shoulder strap is a must-have with this little camera.
* The top half comes off pretty quickly, so the camera is readily accessible the moment you need it.
* As others have noted, the DSC-RX100 is so small, smooth, & tailored that it takes some getting used to - so you don't push buttons, accidentally block the flash, or drop it. The bottom half of the case provides an excellent grip.
* You can use the wrist strap that comes with the camera in addition to the case. No either/or.
* Did I mention it looks great?
* I certainly didn't realize, from the description or photos, that the bottom half screws onto the camera by screwing into the tripod mount. Of course! - this provides the method to keep it on! - but it didn't occur to me in advance. It takes some patience to get the camera correctly positioned in the case before you screw it on so that it fits, because it only fits very precisely. I'm a little concerned about damaging the tripod mount, but this may be an unnecessary concern.
* You cannot open the bottom battery & memory card compartment with the case on, obviously. This wouldn't be a big deal if you could access the USB port with the case on, but you can't.
* With the bottom half of the case on, you cannot access the USB port, which means you can't transfer your images to your computer, or charge it with the USB cord, without removing the case. This may not bother some people, but I do this many times a day, and it is kind of a pain to have to remove the case each time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This case is the perfect fit for my RX100M2. The reason people are giving it bad reviews is because it has space for the "Multi Interface Shoe" that the original RX100... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Joseph F.
A very nice looking retro camera case. A little difficult to maneuver.Published 2 months ago by Stuart Finestone
I love this case for taking street pictures or pictures at home. I have a padded waterproof case for hiking purposes. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Broke after using it for two weeks and it was hard to use to begin withPublished 4 months ago by Elena Szost
While it states that it fits the RX100 (original), it does not fit it well. There were gaps all around the camera as if it had enough room to fit the larger, later models. Read morePublished 4 months ago by JackOfAll
Having a case that separated into two pieces and you have to take one off (and hold it) every time you want to take a photo is really annoying.Published 5 months ago by Andrea W. John
Great protector for the camera. I just wish there was an easier way to keep the front cover on so that it doesn't interfere with taking pictures or gets in the way.Published 6 months ago by Alicia Apple