Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera Case, Bag for Canon PowerShot G16
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 19, 2014
I love this, it fits perfect and is 100% on point when it comes to quality. They ONLY thing I don't love is having to unscrew when I want to ditch the case. It's probably wise not to remove it completely, but that's just me.
HALL OF FAMEon January 19, 2014
Has a soft inside back facing the camera's rear viewing screen, secure snaps to hold the camera inside and protect it, as well as a knob to be super-certain of stability. The case provides a custom-fit, not a sloppy generic bag. Now I just need to be sure I don't drop the camera, even with the case.
on January 15, 2015
The case seems as advertised. Very sturdy when closed -- fits the camera well. It takes some getting used to, to open it properly, which might have a delaying impact on candid shots (like catching a deer before it runs into the woods). But, overall, well worth the investment.
on March 31, 2016
I received exactly what I ordered. It fits my camera well. It arrived in very good condition and in a prompt manner. I don't mind unsnapping the cover off for a quick photo and it does a great job protecting my camera.
on June 15, 2016
This is such a great case!! The leather strap goes onto the camera and not the case, which is different than I though, but I actually prefer it. I dont think I am even going to use the top part of the case, the bottom half seems secure enough for traveling and walking around. For the price, this product if most definitely worth it.
on March 5, 2014
I own a G10 which bought a cover that fit well, but was much more expensive. For the G16 recently purchased I needed to find another case which fits tightly to take advantage of the small sized camera form-factor. This case worked great and would recommend to others looking for their products on these type of cameras.
on February 13, 2015
This case very nearly fit my G16. Unfortunately the orientation of the tripod mount fitting on the camera didn't quite line up with the case. Otherwise, it looks very nice for the price, but I can't see paying $40+ for a case that isn't quite going to fit. Returning it today.
on October 28, 2014
Stiff case and difficult to use. It requires screwing into tripod mount screw on bottom of camera, which then makes removing camera from case to take photos impossible. A big disappointment for the money I spent.
on November 6, 2014
Long overdue review. This product was excellent; have it for almost a year now and it protects my camera and also has a nifty strap. Leather, good quality.
on January 31, 2014
This case is a high quality product that íncreases the experience of the camera.
The case fits perfectly and it is easy to use.