Published 14 months ago by GumbyR1

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits ok but there are problems.
Published 15 months ago by NutWrench

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits ok but there are problems., June 29, 2013
This review is from: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera Case , Bag for Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100, Samsung EK-GC110 Galaxy Digital Camera (Electronics)
The case fits the Samsung Galaxy camera quite well, including along the top, where the power button is located. If you accidentally squeeze the case on top, this will activate the camera, which will try to extend its lens within the case. The problem is that the lens cover is stitched on and is non-removable. Also, the camera has a light sensor just outside the lens ring, which the case completely covers. If the case had a removable lens cover and cutaway holes for the light sensor, power button and shutter button, it would be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Galaxy Camera - does not add much size or bulk!, July 8, 2013
This case is perfect for my Galaxy GC110 camera. It comes with the sturdy form fitting case and a bag. I researched all of the options out there and if you are looking for something for your Galaxy Camera... this is it! The case fits so well that I can still put it in my shorts pocket when traveling (baggy shorts). It does not add much to the size and bulk of the camera but keeps it well protected. There is a cut out for the speaker hole. headphone jack, and the wrist strap. This is the best case I have seen for this camera and after a week of beating it up, it still looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish the magnetic closure was better, June 28, 2013
This is a very attractive case that fits the Samsung Galaxy camera extremely well. The leather appears to be very good quality with nice stitching. I have the white camera, which comes with a white wrist strap. With the camera case, they include a black leather wrist strap, too.

My only concern is the magnetic closure on the camera case. It doesn't seem very strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super case, October 15, 2013
Capital One (Irvington, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Great case for my lovely Samsung Galaxy camera. Fit perfect my camera, and looks awesome. Recommended for Galaxy camera owners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 5, 2013
Nice case...reminds me of camera case my dad use to have back in the 70's! just like other reviews, perhaps with 1-2mm of more material, magnet might close better. Definitely need stronger magnet and a little too snug to call it a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case For A Nice Camera!, May 7, 2013
So, I got this nifty new camera and was afraid to bring it anywhere because I didn't want to damage it in transit. I had tried a couple different cases, one was (contrary to the description) a soft case that did nothing to protect the camera, the other more-or-less permanently attached to the camera obscuring the connectors. I like that this case is an easy-on/easy-off case. It protects the camera and is form-fitting so that I do not fear for my camera getting damaged as I carry it in my laptop bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars This one is not for me!, September 10, 2014
First of all, I have returned the case. The camera is quite elegant, but the case made it look balky and unattractive. It is by no means "Ever Ready" case. I use a small cosmetic case for now, and it is more "Ready" -- I can get the camera out of it in a second, and put the case in a pocket, or even under arm and take a shot. This case needs to be "stored somewhere.
I also did not like the stitches on the case. Overall, if you only need it for storage, or a transportation, it is OK. I would not recommend walking around with your camera in this case -- you will miss a lot of photo opportunities.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feedback MegaGear :Ever Ready" Protective Black Leather Camera, August 7, 2013
1. I love the look of the case, it's smooth
2. The hole where the head phone is not lined up therefore am unable to use it.
3. As a result of #2 the case cannot close, it always remains open
4. The camera would not fall out though because the strap is secured through the case.

I believe this may be a defective case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, January 1, 2014
Oh! I loved this camera case for my Samsung Galaxy S1100, it's durable and affordable.
and perfect for my camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ops, December 1, 2013
Beautiful black leather one piece, does have a hand loop for your wrist only. Good for storage, but if your on the move, have to take the camera out of the case.

Rate and Discover Movies