Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Dark Brown Leather Camera Case , Bag for Fujifilm X-M1 (XM1, X-a1) Compact System with 16-50mm Lens
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 26, 2015
I've read other reviews about the poor fit but mine fits great. Looks great, well constructed. I took away a star because of the snaps, which take too much effort to snap on and off, and the strap is too short. For $30, a genuine leather case like this is a pretty good deal overall.
on January 6, 2014
Nice retro case - quality and design are excellent! Glad I chose this case :) The design of the lens cover is great in that it doesn't come in the way of taking photographs
on February 14, 2015
Cool case. Fits the camera pretty well, the snaps work great and I'm very pleased overall. My only disappointment is that the strap looks like leather on one side, but cheapy plastic on the other, and isn't as long as I'd like. I might switch back to the strap that the camera came with. The case itself is good enough where it is worth the price I paid.
on March 20, 2016
I have owned this case for two years and it is excellent. The case and strap are top hide leather. The brass snaps work easily. It has protected my XE2 in snow, ice, sun, etc... I enjoy outdoor photography and this case is an excellent companion.
on February 21, 2016
I have a XM1 for about a year and a half now and I am surprised how well this case fitted and protected the camera. I don't know why I didn't order this case earlier.
review image review image review image
on October 19, 2014
The leather looks great however it seems the point at where it attaches to my XM-1 is off to one side so the leather obscures the bottom right button on the d-pad. It also creates a gap on one side. At first I thought it was just made for a slightly different model but I see now that was not the case. I will return it.
on June 11, 2014
The case works really well and I like the style. The strap was a little short for me, but not a big issue.
on January 31, 2015
'Would have rated it five stars instead of four except that the neck strap is way too short. I had someone make a longer one. The case itself is great and invites a lot of favorable comments.
on June 26, 2015
Did not buy for the camera which this is specifically designed for, but after removing the attachment hardware could fit my camera in nicely with room to stuff an extra wipe or two in.
on May 28, 2014
The snaps are a crude and could be smaller they are also hard to snap open and closed. For the money this is a good storage cover, but for daily use I would look for a better quality.